internet waves of black metal hype

opeth17 gets an air five from me

as somebody who doesn't live in Grimmfröstbittenland and is one of perhaps 3 people he knows in real life who listen to black metal, i really don't have any other source for info and recos than the internet. and i don't give a flying fuck, one way's as good as another and a good band is a good band, underhyped, overhyped, or unhyped at all.

cthulufhtagn said:
opeth17 gets an air five from me

as somebody who doesn't live in Grimmfröstbittenland and is one of perhaps 3 people he knows in real life who listen to black metal, i really don't have any other source for info and recos than the internet. and i don't give a flying fuck, one way's as good as another and a good band is a good band, underhyped, overhyped, or unhyped at all.

I'm the only person I've ever known or ever met (outside the internet) that listens to black metal . . . or for that matter, anything heavier than Soulfly.

Nate The Great said:
I'm the only person I've ever known or ever met (outside the internet) that listens to black metal . . . or for that matter, anything heavier than Soulfly.

Nec, you don't have a heavy metal posse you hang out with?

Anyone who owns a Velvet Cacoon CD is a victim of hype.

Bump to underscore what may be the stupidest thing ever said on the entire internet!

And I don't even own a damn VC album! The things people will convince themselves of to preserve the superiority of their own tastes... disgusting.

Bump to underscore what may be the stupidest thing ever said on the entire internet!

And I don't even own a damn VC album! The things people will convince themselves of to preserve the superiority of their own tastes... disgusting.

No because what he said is true, srsly.

Same here. I knew this one guy for a few weeks that listened to "black metal" ie Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth. Thats about it.