Darkthrone

Sardonic Wrath is very good, but the album Darkthrone wished they had made is by a band named Damnation, with a title of 'Destructo Evangelia'.

I've been playing those two albums back to back for about 5 or 6 hours today (I'm trying to get a damn website made), and I have to say I'm really liking Damnation a lot more. In fact, Damnation has to be the black metal album of the year so far. It's creeping up my top 10 list as well. NAD and BWD should definitely get this one (same goes for everybody else that like good black metal).

The Original title for Hate Them was something very different. "Leper Unction" I believe, although Unction sounds wrong saying it to myself. Its been awhile since the death of the old Necropit.

just picked up Sardonic Wrath today. It rules. It's not ABitNS or TH by any means but it sure rocks my shorts.

EDIT

heh, I forgot I said something to the exact effect of this in the Latest Purchases Thread.

Erik said:
The intro/main riff in "God of Doubt" is such a fucking KILLER riff, it made me go :) :) :)... Yes, "Sardonic Wrath" might get a top 10 slot...
Doing a top 10 this year is killing me. I have a top 10 list, and then another 10 albums that could also probably sit in the top 10 list. I just don't know how to discriminate. Gosh, I'm such a pacifist... :loco:

So a year and a half goes by after making this thread and I finally ordered two Darkthrone albums. I ordered "A Blaze..." and "Under a Funeral Moon". I'm praying they are the jewel case versions, as the description does not list them as digipaks (while others are), and the tracklisting matches the original track listings.

J. said:
So a year and a half goes by after making this thread and I finally ordered two Darkthrone albums. I ordered "A Blaze..." and "Under a Funeral Moon". I'm praying they are the jewel case versions, as the description does not list them as digipaks (while others are), and the tracklisting matches the original track listings.
they are not the jewelcases. i repeat, they are NOT the jewelcases

you can get the vinyls or you can search around until you find jewelcases used or on tradelists... which is what i did for transilvanian h. for under a funeral moon i just got the vinyl

Erik said:
they are not the jewelcases. i repeat, they are NOT the jewelcases

haha, they could be though. the place i ordered them from usually carries the real shit and usually some hard-to-find items. maybe it's the slipcase versions or maybe it's even the vinyls. the reason i don't think it's the digis is bcause Goatlord s listed as digi while the others are not.

here's to hoping