best Fields of Nephilm album?

crystal dawn

Aug 10, 2004
u.k.
Hi all
what do you consider to be the best fields of nephilm album, i have dawnrazor but just wondered what their other albums are like?

crystal dawn

:wave:

Personally I like the album The Nephilim the best with Endemoniada, Moonchild, Love Under Will, Shiva, and Last Exit For The Lost. It was my first of theirs. Revelations is really good too.

If you want Fields with a bit more of an edge, try The Nefilim with Carl McCoy on vocals and if you still want more, the band Rubicon also had some ex-members in it.

Hope this helps!

Psychonaut said:
Personally I like the album The Nephilim the best with Endemoniada, Moonchild, Love Under Will, Shiva, and Last Exit For The Lost. It was my first of theirs. Revelations is really good too.

If you want Fields with a bit more of an edge, try The Nefilim with Carl McCoy on vocals and if you still want more, the band Rubicon also had some ex-members in it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Psychonaut, that has certainley given me some food for thought because i am interested in getting some more stuff by them if it is still available that is.

crystal dawn

:wave:

I would have to go with the "Elysium" Album of F.O.T.N! The Video is also Awesome...

If you R looking 4 another great album from Carl McCoy, get the "Zoon" album of The Nephilim. You won't B dissapointed.