Best free snare samples in the world?

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
dunno, you decide....but if you like cracky modern snares you're probably gonna dig this one.

This time I though I wanna supply you with all the samples and velocities, but I wasn't sure if it's fair towards the people who bnought my samples, so I decided I'm gonna give you all the samples but only in 192k MP3...that should still be good enough quality for you to use them in your projects, but whoever purchased my snare or drum pack got got a little bit "more" (those are 24bit wavs of course, and there are TCIs in there as well)

if you wanna hear a little example clip before you download the zip...here you go:

this is just two samples of each velocity (soft, medium, hard, rim) glued back to back with some D-Verb added.

and here are all the individual samples...please use them if you like them...I like them a lot atm

RFv2 mp3 samples, all velocities

RAISE THE VOLUME ON YOUR SPEAKERS ALL THE WAY UP WHEN LISTENING TO THESE

Re-downloading now. Thanks Lasse!

Did anything ever happen with the LSD signature snare by the way? Or that piccollo you had in that sounded exactly like the Arch Enemy snare?

Did anything ever happen with the LSD signature snare by the way? Or that piccollo you had in that sounded exactly like the Arch Enemy snare?

do_want_Would_You_Have_Sex_With_This_Woman-s602x468-108016-580.png

Lasse, or anyone who can help: I'm interested in what sort of processing was done on these samples for the demo MP3. I'm very fond of stereo snare samples so I'd like to get all the samples with similar processing. What program was used and what sort of reverb was applied? It sounds very natural and I am getting a lot of use out of these samples. If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful. Lasse, I sent you a PM; Thanks again to everyone who can help for their time!

-- Phill Cohen