Best frontmen in rock/metal

Mr Motorpsycho, they were all out of bagels. I'm sorry. It wasn't my fault. Don't strike me, my flesh is like a peach. Don't take me out the back again, please...not after last time. *sob*

I'm sensing a little hostility. Perhaps now would be a good time for a cup of tea and a wee sit-down. Good boy.

Devin Townsend (my favorite), Phil Anselmo, Johan Hegg, Lemmy (quite the gentleman!), Rob Halford and Les Claypool.

That's all I can think of right now....

I was so young and stupid when I loved Suicidal that I thought they were from Venice, Italy.

names%20of%20musicians,%20cooper.jpg

245305-patton01_super.jpg

Devin-Townsend.jpg

Have to agree Timmy. He is quite an engaging frontman. Very chatty and always seems to have the crowd in the palm of his hand.

He's certainly a lot more positive in expressing his appreciation to the crowd these days compared to back in the day when he would berate the crowd for not being into it enough. Not that Metallica never gave a shit about their fans back then, that was just James's thing when he would talk to the crowd on stage. I still think hes still one of the best frontmen out there, no one has a presence on stage like James does.