Best games of all time - your thoughts

Right now, bittorrent doesn't work because I'm blocking all of my ports except 80 and 2500-2550. I'm sick of my computer being used in a botnet, so I'm switching to Suse linux.

I always thought Squall was funny, the emo bastard. Cloud seems a little fruity too, but not as bad as some others...

Now, WWII... too many, certainly, but the gems that pop up are worth it. I just wish there was more than just the usual spy, sabotage, and cliched Normandy invasion - doesn't anyone remember Rommel in the African campaign, or Marshall's 'advance' on Caen, or anything like that?

Jeff

Jeff

you mostly just explained Call Of Duty 2....

also the expansion for Company Of heroes will have the Rommel campaign and i think the advance on caen, if its british.

i cant beleive i left out Silent Hill 2, I liked that more than all the others, and yes, RE 2 was THE best one of the series, but the remake of Resident Evil for the game cube was insane, I loved it, and 4 was just a fresh new idea to RE and it was fun as hell.

Im still sad no one else has mentioned Deus Ex :(

I totally forgot these:

Toe Jam and Earl (for Genesis... I own it yay!)

Morrowind

How about nba jam? huh? best sports game in history!

"from downtown. He's on fire!"

Dude. I was gonna give second place to blitz 99 for the n64... Well yeah, a solid second place.

Silent Hill was great imo. I loved the changes they made, I thought they added to the movie (like the main character being the mom instead of the dad, etc). And "The Janitor" was one of the fucking greatest characters in any movie ever!
I think he will even be one of the monsters in the upcoming one.