Castlevania (all non 3d games)
Goldeneye
Half-Life (1 + 2)
Doom (1+2)
Counter-Strike
KKND Krossfire
Quake (1+2)
Tetris
Super Mario World (the one for SNES that has 1,2,3, and the SNES version)
Gauntlet Legends
Metal Gear Solid (just 1)
Resident Evil (1 + 2, 4 was also good)
Max Payne

sorry to say that dude, but you really got a drug problem

Haha you're funny.
I didn't want to waste time with video games, and i didn't even have many games. Furthermore, I did not have the adaptor cords for my systems, so I traded them in. Didn't get much money so, I wanted to get fucked up.

Nothing wrong with that, I don't have a "drug" problem. Those where TWO different occasions, now i know people that do tons of meth and oxycotton and all of that weird tweak shit all day every day.

THOSE people have drug problems, sir. Don't be so quick to assume.

I think the best story for the Resident Evil games was portrayed most accurately in Resident Evil for Gamecube. The remake of the old one. That game had some gnarly shit in it.

Yeah, I have them all. The remake is pretty good. Resident Evil 0 is great too. Probably the most difficult one to come out. The whole partner zapping thing made it pretty interesting..and difficult.

I like the remake a lot. Every new feature just made the game a million times more interesting, especially the additional subplots and the fucking creepy new look of the house. The shadow of that swinging birdcage seriously freaked me out the first time I saw it.

Actually I stopped playing video games to dedicate more time to my music. And I got extra cash for them, but not enough to get new gear so... yeah I got hammered and had fun.

The only Resident Evil game I got into was 'Survivor', with the light gun. But it didn't last, and here's why..
It was a present, I think, for a birthday or something. Cool surprise. So anyway, I start playing it the second day during the afternoon, and before I know it, it's aboot 3 in the morning and I've almost completed the game. I'm fucking knackered, so I leave it on pause (memory card was full), and none other than my brother comes home while I'm asleep, drunk, and turns the fucking Playstation off. Bastard.:lol:

The only Resident Evil game I got into was 'Survivor', with the light gun. But it didn't last, and here's why..
It was a present, I think, for a birthday or something. Cool surprise. So anyway, I start playing it the second day during the afternoon, and before I know it, it's aboot 3 in the morning and I've almost completed the game. I'm fucking knackered, so I leave it on pause (memory card was full), and none other than my brother comes home while I'm asleep, drunk, and turns the fucking Playstation off. Bastard.:lol:

That sucks.