Best instrumental

What is the best Opeth instrumental?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I happen to love For absent friends the most.

Also I really like patterns and epiloque, others are ok.

Edit: YOU FORGOT MADRIGAL.

Actually my vote for Epilogue countet as a double, since I'm from Norway and knows whats best, it's just that the poll didn't notice that until after. It apologizes for this error and can't change the results now...

Not necessarily, a tie can simply mean that the number of absurd fanboys is equal to the number of intelligent posters.

And ironically, fanboys all think they are the intelligent ones. :eek: I didn't meant to make a link between the poll and the songs, I just personally find them equivalent. And personnally, we should make a third stupid class called "the stupid ones", those who keep calling new Opeth listeners fanboys; it's like playing any games on internet and been told "noob" all the time, because it's the first time you've played and you're not so good. But fact is that everyone had to pass by that step. Alright I'm going too far now. I suppose fanboys are those who like Opeth no matter what (which destroys my stupid comparison), even for making shit songs. But it's hard to say who is right and who is wrong, because maybe they really love these bands, and no reasons are better than others, even if someone is an attention whore.