Best Jordpuls' Song

Your favourite Jordpuls' Song

• Total voters
I voted for Klippor... yesterday. Good to see I am docile of the master(didn't know it beforehand). Can't believe some don't like it, very folky & the most cheerful song since Naturens Galleri.

Djöfull;9733170 said:
I voted for Klippor... yesterday. Good to see I am docile of the master(didn't know it beforehand). Can't believe some don't like it, very folky & the most cheerful song since Naturens Galleri.
cheerful songs are so not black metal :Smug:

Well if you're too inclined to dig the narrow spectrum of metal or musical genres I kind of see where you are coming from. Sounds too narrow minded and depressing to me though. If one conveys feeling into music well and in an authentic way, I just might like it. For instance that is why I love Devin Townsend, he offers to me all conceivable range of feelings/mood.

Some folk music is cheerful, so maybe that could have influenced Mr. V.

Palissader has my vote. Solid song all the way through, but Skogen Sover is my second pick.

Eld Och Lagor is the only song on the album that I don't actually like. I was expecting yet another addictive ballad with this tune, but it seems to have no direction.

Ok this is a question really very difficult and very unfair
I do not know if I could vote for two tracks
because I just heard the album just 200 times and my vote goes first to Palissadere and also in the first Mörk nebulosa

The songs are excellent in this album, I'm having a hard time... I'm not sure yet, but I may vote for Skogen Sover, this song is so incredible!!! It has a special beauty and charm that I love a lot, and there are these unexpected BRUTAL moments towards the end of the song... It doesn't last long, but wow, that makes me thrill!! Just brilliant idea, and so well done!

The songs are excellent in this album, I'm having a hard time... I'm not sure yet, but I may vote for Skogen Sover, this song is so incredible!!! It has a special beauty and charm that I love a lot, and there are these unexpected BRUTAL moments towards the end of the song... It doesn't last long, but wow, that makes me thrill!! Just brilliant idea, and so well done!

Excellent choice Dinka, but I don't see any votes for Skogen Sover in the Poll... :p

Dinka you certainly don't stinka!

My top 5:
1.Klippor och skär
2.Skogen sover
3.Världsalltets Fanfar
4.Mörk nebulosa
5.Pallissader

Djöfull;9736204 said:
Dinka you certainly don't stinka!

My top 5:
1.Klippor och skär
2.Skogen sover