Best Jordpuls' Song

Your favourite Jordpuls' Song

• Total voters
edit: wow i just noticed that mr.V has voted for Klippor Och Skär... which makes me feel very sorry that i really don't like this song at all... :(

Haha! That's my second favorite song, a very very close second. My current favorite (and what I voted for) was Skogen sover. Both of them just *stick in my head* and sound so cheerful and full of energy!

Haha! That's my second favorite song, a very very close second. My current favorite (and what I voted for) was Skogen sover. Both of them just *stick in my head* and sound so cheerful and full of energy!

yes! another vote for skogen!!! :p

And now, thanks to moi, Defiance, Palissader is winning!

I decided to choose this song because it's unique. I love it. I love palisades. It's such a unique topic to deal with in a musical sense, especially in the "metal" area. I think that only Andreas could come up with something like this.

But seriously, I love palisades; have a slight obsession with them. I think they're so artistic and nice, and I year for the day in which I can put up some in my house.

I really like the chorus, especially because of the "ahh ahhh" in the background. Really, pure magic.

I was initially going to vote for "Klippor och skär", but even if I love it (like all the songs in the album), the former is much more folky and less unique than Palissader. Hence, my vote goes to this:

palisade.jpg

I voted way too early. My favorite is definitely Skogen Sover, but I think I voted on Palissader. Either way, like most are saying, this album certainly reveals it's greatness with each listen. My spring has been quite a treat thanks to this release.

I kind of think Klippor Och Skär get's lost in the middle, so I see where Defiance is coming from.

I can see Defiance making a Palisade, just for the sake of being addicted to the track.

I like it, but still Mörk and Världsalltets are the best.

Skogen Sover has all the V´s factors or elements whatever you want to call it. . .