Best Jordpuls' Song

Your favourite Jordpuls' Song

• Total voters
Palissader is getting pretty popular, Skogen is far better IMO.

a little OT: I've finally got the album and Kampfar - Mare. The latter seems disappointing on the first spins, which saddens me in a way you can't imagine.

I voted for Skogen Sover because it was so underrated in the poll, and for me it’s one of the most diverse and amazing! But I still don’t know which one is my favorite, and well, I’ll just stop thinking about it. There are wonderful stuffs disseminated everywhere in this record. I just don’t like the keyboards in Klippor so much, which is surprising because I think they’re really cool everywhere else. I may prefer Skogen than Palissader but it’s a damn great song too, and the chorus is bewitching. I’ve never noticed that the word “palissade” was so beautiful!!! :D Hey now I’m going crazy about this Jordpuls :loco:

I had a chat with one of my virtual friend who's a Vintersorg fan, but he's obviously not on this forum. He loves the album and said Vindögat was his favorite. So one point goes to Vindögat!

Now Vindogat got what it deserves!
I'm always angry when I see statistics, they have no nuance and distort everything. I know it's just a poll but I'm angry, rhaaaa! Even more angry than when I read some reviews :p

a strange phenomenon is occurring, in practice it happens that everytime i listen to varldsalltets i say "WOW THIS IS MY FAVOURITE, I SHOULD VOTE IT" then i listen to klippor and say "WOW THIS IS THE BEST, I SHOULD VOTE IT" then i listen to till danets and think "WOW IT'S PERFECT, I SHOULD VOTE IT!" the i listen to mork nebulosa and say "WOW THIS IS AMAZING, I SHOULD VOTE IT!" then i listend to skogens and think "WOW THIS IS ONE OF VINTERSORG'S BEST SONGS EVER, I SHOULD VOTE IT!!!" and so on to infinity.
i will never be able to give one single song a vote :lol: it's a drama!!!! :tickled:

a strange phenomenon is occurring, in practice it happens that everytime i listen to varldsalltets i say "WOW THIS IS MY FAVOURITE, I SHOULD VOTE IT" then i listen to klippor and say "WOW THIS IS THE BEST, I SHOULD VOTE IT" then i listen to till danets and think "WOW IT'S PERFECT, I SHOULD VOTE IT!" the i listen to mork nebulosa and say "WOW THIS IS AMAZING, I SHOULD VOTE IT!" then i listend to skogens and think "WOW THIS IS ONE OF VINTERSORG'S BEST SONGS EVER, I SHOULD VOTE IT!!!" and so on to infinity.
i will never be able to give one single song a vote :lol: it's a drama!!!! :tickled:

Come on Lefay, as we say in spanish, you should get wet!! :p

What's will be your vote? :popcorn:

:lol::lol::lol:
i have exactly the same thing going on but with only 3 tracks: still can't choose between Till Dånet, Mörk and Eld och lågor! :popcorn:

A metaphysical drama. :tickled:

Sure you can give the songs a vote. You just rate each 10-20 seconds of the song when the song is flowing from beginning to the end! Add it upp and divide it by tha parts and then you have the average score. And then you have an accurate scientific personalized evaluation.

PS, now every song has at least 1 vote. But Lefay's vote will probably make one song reach 5 votes; a top score. OMG, good to be excited about trivial things.

i'm going to vote!
since i cannot really decide which one to choose and skogen sover is so underrated i'm gonna vote for it!
i really love this song, the vocals are amazing, the lyrics reminds me a lot of odemarken son (also in the structure of the refrain), there's a beautiful aternating between melodic and aggressive parts, so it's a really complete song for me. furthermore i often sing it during the day, especially the refrain, so probably it's the one that unconsciously have struke me more.
even if i have to admit that klippor has tempted my vote a lot. it is maybe the most innovative song of the album! but has already 4 votes, and it's not fair that skogen has only one!

Nice choice! I hum along Skogen sover frequently nowadays. It's beginning to interfere with my concentration at work... :Þ

Yes nice choice!
Now I think that Till Danet is underrated too. I find the singing very emotional and the guitar solo is so powerful and beautiful! But for me all the songs are equally good. I can’t make up my mind for a favorite either, and it’s not the first time it happens with a Vintersorg album. That’s why I love this band!!! I would have easily forgiven two or three weaker songs on an awesome album but no, these musicians want to stay awesome from the first to the last song. This album is perfect for my tastes, I can't get enough of it :D

I've listened to the album a couple of times and I'm obviously so not ready to vote :p .

But right my faves are Klippor och skär, Pallisader and Eld och lågor.

Klippor och skär has really nice instrumentation; I really like Pallisader, such a beautiful song; and Eld och lågor has insanely brilliant Prog-Rock parts.

Tough call... but I'm going to go with Vindögat right now, but it's really hard to pick just one... like with all the songs in solens, they grow on you, so you have to give it some time before picking :p

EDIT: I think I'm going to creat 8 new accounts so I can vote every song :rofl:

Tough call... but I'm going to go with Vindögat right now, but it's really hard to pick just one... like with all the songs in solens, they grow on you, so you have to give it some time before picking :p

EDIT: I think I'm going to creat 8 new accounts so I can vote every song :rofl:

Problem is, it's 8 accounts on UM + 8 email accounts. I don't have enough patience to do that, so I think I'll have to choose only one :( .

so much awesomeness in one single album is really breathtaking!!!!
the more i'm listening to the album, the more i want to!!!! i really cannot get bored from this :)
and still i'm not sure of which song is the best, and i'm also starting to appreciate those songs, like stjärndirkan, which didn't catch my attention at first!

and i'm getting addicted to till dånets av forsar och fall refrain. :D