best kata song

Tonights Music hands down is the best song, the production, lyrics and melodies define Katatonia..

"And everything I drink, is full of her"

However I know this isnt the topic, but best album is Discouraged Ones, just to show my love for Katatonia spans all albums..

"Day"

probably the most depressing song ever. play that song in this rainy, gloomy vancouver weather.. wow. speechless.

Bertovo said:
I Am Nothing, or Help Me Disappear, or A Premonition, or Clean Today, or Evidence.

I really cant decide.

BERTOVO?.. Bertuzzi and Jovo-cop? are you a Canucks fan by any chance? :D

Deadhouse...was the first song i heard from them....still is their best one i think....it´s everything Katatonia stands for....one of the most depressing songs i´ve heard so far...and the probably Brave

So many great ones... But for some reason i consider "Sleeper" the best. Hard decision, though.

iv talked to a lot of people who didnt actually enjoy wait outside, but i thought it was a huge leap of improvement from Viva emptiness. Id have to say teargas is my favorite Katatonia song of all time. i dont know how to justify it, it just is.

There are just to many good tracks. i can heardly choose...
tonight's music? the future of speech? burn the remembrance? a premonition?
Omerta? Passing Bird? Don't tell a soul?....

I can't think of living without just so many songs of katatonia...picking my very most liked song is..impossible.