best kata song

Why does everyone like evidence so much? its a good song, but what makes it better than others.

apostle said:
Why does everyone like evidence so much? its a good song, but what makes it better than others.

yeah I wondering about that too.. many friends of me who haven't listened that much on katatonia, like that song

swordofglenglen said:
Alright, I got a new fave. Scarlet Heavens! I don't know who sings on this song, but it rules. Probably the most gothic sounding Katatune ever, along with Day of course.
I first thought it was Swanö, but it actually is good old Jonas singing Scarlet Heavens! :)

develinn said:
yeah I wondering about that too.. many friends of me who haven't listened that much on katatonia, like that song

the song itself....so calm, and then explotion at the chorus, and the ending part its soooooooooooooooo good...................thats whats blow me away from that song, my favourite nonetheless

I completely agree. Evidence has an amazing ending.....I also am quite partial to complicity. That's probably my fav on that album, but then again, I flip from one thing to another in that regard.

All the tracks are excellent...I don't care how lame that sounds. I like em all...well, except maybe Opeths frontman growling vocals. Not for me.

DeeBag said:
I completely agree. Evidence has an amazing ending.....I also am quite partial to complicity. That's probably my fav on that album, but then again, I flip from one thing to another in that regard.

All the tracks are excellent...I don't care how lame that sounds. I like em all...well, except maybe Opeths frontman growling vocals. Not for me.

yeah i know, michael make the songs so boring and monotonous....

i really love these kind of topics like which one do you like the most? people can get and give information and recommend about the best songs each other by the way thanks for opening it..
i think it is definitely relention....or ghost of the sun maybe..they are the best of two different sort of kata..but both of two make me unconscious..like "i trusted you..you lied...it's all i hear...." or "i'm returning from something...to something..to something.." then i'm out of order!..
also i admire i break too great song that makes very sense..

if i had to chose my 10 fav. Kata-songs, these would be the ones:

Brave
A Premonition
Cold Ways
Criminals
Evidence
Tonight's Music
A Future Of Speech
Strained
My Twin
Day

Mikael's friends calls him Mike. :)
But his mother calling him Mikael. :D
Also "min kostbar" hahah.

Anyways.
For my opinion the answer is Murder.

hmm I know this isn't the right place to ask but how the hell can I edit my profil picture? :err: I tried to pick one from my own but it didn't work, and then I tried many with different size, but nothing worked? eeh, what? :oops:

Tonight's Music and Day are my favourites. But Omerta, Evidence, Saw You Drown, My Twin (already, whohoo), I am Nothing, For my Demons and every single LFDGD-song should probably be on the list as well.

Reactions: Vincent J.
The Future of Speech. It hits home.
My favorite album is Viva Emptiness.
Umm...hi, I like Katatonia.

edit - Brave is a close second.