Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The World Needs A Hero

• The System Has Failed

• Other

• Total voters
i wanna slap the shit out of everyone that voted, megadeth sucks balls due to ignorance

I'd say Rust in Peace followed closely by Peace Sells, and why would "other" be an option if all of the albums are already listed?

Everyone that voted Killing is a super human non-conformist kvlt Thrash professional with unmatched superhuman tastes in music & a self-proclaimed brain the size of a watermelon. Seriously, that fucking album was garbage...

My order would be
Rust in Peace
So Far, So Good, So What?
Countdown to Extinction
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?
Youthanasia
The System Has Failed
Cryptic Writings
The World Needs a Hero
United Abominations
Risk
Killing is my Business... And Business is Good

Fuck I've listened to Risk maybe 2-3 times, but I would rather listen to it than their first one. There were many many other bands that did the whole raw Thrash thing much better than them. They got good when they started to refine their music IMO.

Everyone that voted Killing is a super human non-conformist kvlt Thrash professional with unmatched superhuman tastes in music & a self-proclaimed brain the size of a watermelon. Seriously, that fucking album was garbage...

No...it's actually easily their best album.

Rust in Peace and Peace Sells are the only two Megadeth albums I actually like. I guess I'll go with Rust in Peace, because of the undeniably superior musicianship, and the fact that it has my two favorite Megadeth songs on it.

I'm referring to the fact that you evidently hardly listen to any music in this style, actually.

I'm referring to the fact that you evidently hardly listen to any music in this style, actually.

Since when do you have to be a fan of a certain style to determine if a work is musically good or not? I don't have to be a wigger to know that 50 Cent is waste. I also don't actively listen to jazz, but I know that Kind of Blue by Miles Davis is excellent.

By the way, with threads like these, what is everyone actually voting for: the musically best, or their favorite?