• The World Needs A Hero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The System Has Failed

• Other

• Total voters
:Smug:No shit shirlock.
It was a song me and my friends used to play all the time when we were out riding and could apply to bikers as well.

Hurling thru the air
Exhilarating high
See the earth below
Soon to make a crater
Blue sky, black death
I'm off to meet my maker

except I tried my hardest NOT to meet my maker.

You listened to it 12 years ago; this is a source of superior authority now? The fact that you are largely unfamiliar with this style represents a gap in understanding in which your priorities from outside factor override the priorities of the style of music in mind. It's like a Black Metal fan faulting Dream Theater for their clean production values. My point is that you're coming from an alternative perspective that is not ideally suitable for the type of music in question.

Killing is My Business, their only album without at least one bad song. The three after are all very good but manage to fuck it all up with a dud or two.

:erk: Use some imagination. Are you that dense?

Yuh really. You can have fun with your brain if you put some effort into it :loco:

I just so happened to vote for my favorite album which is probably their most musically advanced album as well - RiP. They probably used more textures on later albums like "Cryptic Writings" though, but it doesn't make it musically better.

RIP had everything-great riffs and memorable solos, better song writing(as opposed to previous lyrical content-like 502, mechanix, and the production was outstanding. The thing that killed KIMB was the production sucked ass, the remaster was better but as far as sound quality it doesnt compare. Everything upto and including Youth was solid