Dec 12, 2005
Argentina
Chose 3! (we all know that only one is imposible)....let it be 4! :p

1- Michael Kiske
2- Andre Matos
3- Rob Rock
4- Dany Filth

Docaroo said:
I think you guys have missed someone obvious as the best - especially looking at your signature dragonwarrior!!!

1. Daniel (ex-Lost Horizon)

His voice is simply outstanding.... can't find beter than that!

What about Iuri Sanson from Hibria. He is right up there with Heinman.

1. Uh... that bloke from W.A.S.P.
2. Russell Allen
3. Gonna be unpopular... and say Blaze Bailey... yeah he's NOT Bruce Dickinson, but he really sings with... the only word for it is balls. He really belts it out!

EDIT: 1. Blackie Lawless

1. Bruce Dickinson (Number of the Beast era) - nowadays he's too old to get the screams right, but he's still good
2. Hansi Kursch - Maybe not an overall brilliant metal singer, but for the music that Blind Guardian and Demons and Wizards play, he's so perfect it hurts.
3. The high-pitch guy from 3 Inches of Blood (not Cam Pipes) - Love his voice, especially when you see him live, coz the guy is huge and beardy, you really dont expect it.

MetalNESS said:
What about Iuri Sanson from Hibria. He is right up there with Heinman.
Woah I am blown away, I am just checking out these guys now he is very good! Their songs are cool too. Everyone check out Lord, they are the continuation project of Dungeon they have a UM forum too.

DougieHammett said:
Woah I am blown away, I am just checking out these guys now he is very good! Their songs are cool too. Everyone check out Lord, they are the continuation project of Dungeon they have a UM forum too.

YEEEEEEAH!! Great band. Very underrated, although they just need exposure. HIBRIA!!!

Yes I'm bored on a Saturday nite so I'm digging up good topics for discussion.
:Smokedev:

My top 3.

• Bruce Dickinson
  • Ronnie James Dio
  • Rob Halford
(Roy Khan in for a 4th)

Woah I was extremely shocked how this thread appeared until I realized that you bumped it.

Also I'll only pick one:

James Hetfield. :)