Best Metal Voice!

I don't know if he can hit those notes anymore, honestly... before I lost my DVD of One Cold Winter's Night, I used to watch it all the time, and he really struggled with Nights of Arabia.

I don't know if he can hit those notes anymore, honestly... before I lost my DVD of One Cold Winter's Night, I used to watch it all the time, and he really struggled with Nights of Arabia.

Hmm, I don't remember, I still have it, I'll have to watch it again, but it could've just been a bad nite. :p

I hope so! Then again they haven't played that one in a long time it seems :(

Yea. I'm expecting to hear mostly Ghost Opera and Poetry For The Poisoned stuff when I (finally) see them with Fabio in September... but who knows, since Fabio can hit some notes, maybe they'll have some surprises in store :D

Jonny Lindqvist (Nocturnal Rites)
Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)
Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear)
Geoff Tate (Queensryche)
Ronnie James Dio
Roy Khan (Kamelot)

Suprised nobody mentioned Thomas Rettke yet. (Heavens Gate)

1. Kiske (Helloween)
2. Rettke (heavens gate)
3. Dickinson (maiden)
4. Cyriis (agent steel)
5. Ronnie James Dio (duh)
6. Jorn Lande (Masterplan)
7. Howard Jones (KSE)
8. Halford (Priest)
9. Allisa White-Gluz* (the Agonist)
10. Jon Oliva

* chick with balls

I'm seeing The Agonist perform with Kamelot this fall... what of theirs do you recommend I check out, mr NOT?

I'm seeing The Agonist perform with Kamelot this fall... what of theirs do you recommend I check out, mr NOT?

That is a very VERY strange line-up :)

They only have 2 albums out, best is lullabies for the dormant mind, but it really isnt anything close to music like Kamelot or anything like that.

Superb band though, they call it themselves melodic death metal, but it has more speed to it I think. Alissa sings grunt and clean and has the looks as well, this is a band that is definetely going to break through this year.

If you want to check out just their work, try the song "thank you pain" on youtube.

And i am a fan and in love :) hehe.

Some more of my favourite Singers guys(random order):

Chester Bennington
Corey Taylor
Benjamin Burnley
Jonathan Davis
Chris Daughtry