Best Morbid Angel album?

Yeah, and yet they don't play any of the "experimental" tracks Illud Divus Anus Shit live. They pretty much exclusively play Altars and Blessed tracks.

That is true, and I don't understand why they wouldn't play the songs that made the new album so different. I'm not going to ask questions. As long as they play the good and classic shit, I'll see them.

Because their new album is a joke and a cash grab and they know that the people willing to pay to see them want to hear the groove-metal version of "Chapel of Ghouls."

They fucking suck now.

Yeah pretty much either way you try spin it the new one is basically the biggest pile of shit ever created and isn't even deserving of any serious discussion. This band is far beyond being a lost cause when it comes to any future material worth hearing. But that being said...

1. Altars
2. Covenant
3. Gateways
4. Formulas
5. Blessed
6. Domination

..... ect ect and so on so forth in my humble opinion of course

I'm tired of hearing these types of comments on the new album. Morbid Angel's message is about thinking for yourself, any fan would know that. They think for themselves and put out what they want, and they get shit for it. It's one thing to bash the album, which is fine, but bashing the entire band is foolish.

I didn't really bash the band...it is because I think of them highly that I don't consider the new album to be their material. Listening to that album hurts my feelings :cry:

Because their new album is a joke and a cash grab and they know that the people willing to pay to see them want to hear the groove-metal version of "Chapel of Ghouls."

They fucking suck now.

Illud Divinum Insanus is Too Extreme for you to get.

Blessed or Covenant. Don't get me wrong Altars of Madness is a great album.