Best Movie You've Seen This Year? Most Anticipated?

Hmm, cant think of what the best movie Ive seen this year was either...

But Im most deffinatly looking forward to The Two Towars, ahh this will be great :D

Best yet: tough one... Maybe Episode II or Panic Room. Bad movie year IMO. I've heard good things about Gosford Park, Red Dragon and Beatiful Mind, but haven't seen them.
Most anticipated: Two Towers... and Fellowship of the Ring DVD (two weeks....) :)

hmm, i cant remember what ive seen this year, but um, i really really liked the mothman prophecies, that was amazing. umm, i also liked blade 2, oh, and dog soldiers is one of the best films ive ever seen, but i cant remember if thats from this year. most anticipated definately two towers though, and also jackass movie!!!

I can't remember what films I've seen this year that I liked. Spiderman was crap.

Most anticipated = The Two Towers.

My favourites this year have been Insomnia, Spider-Man and Attack Of The Clones. Can't wait for The Two Towers, Chamber of Secrets and Adaption (from Spike Jonze and Charlie Kaufmann, who both did Being John Malkovich).

I think it's been an OK year for movies, actually. I really liked Red Dragon, The Rookie, The Bourne Identity, XXX, Minority Report, Panic Room and Unfaithful, and I don't think I've seen any real duds apart from Men In Black II.

Oh man, I just saw Being John Malkovich for the first time last month..what a whacked (in a good way) movie! :lol:

Best movie this year -> BROTHERHOOD OF THE WOLVES (Le Pacte des Loupes), a catchy mixture of historic drama, horror and martial arts film.

Most anticipated: SOLARIS and of course THE TWO TOWERS.

Best movie I've seen this year.. I'll definately have to go with A Beautiful Mind. Not only because it's about a fellow West Virginian, but for the simple fact that Russell Crowe delivers his best performance ever (with the exception of Romper Stomper).

Most anticipated.. shit, does that really even need to be answered? Two Towers definately has my vote. And next year it will be Return of the King. I just hope when all three movies are released on DVD, New Line releases an elaborate 12 DVD box set!

Haven't gone out that much, kinda dissapointed in movies this year. Definately looking forward to The Two Towers and, (here goes)...Star Treak:Nemisis!

That's right, I'm a Trekkie! :)

I don't know if I have seen any movies from 2002. Is "51st state" from 2002? That was just mediocre IMO anyway.
I haven't been to a movie theatre since I saw "Mission Impossible 2", so it's been a while. I've watched many films on video though. If I can include any of them (although none of them are from 2002) I will say "Saving private Ryan", "Crouching tiger, hidden dragon" & "The game". As far as I recall I haven't seen better films this year than those.
I haven't seen the first Lord of the rings yet, so I haven't got any expectations for the next one. The most anticipated movies for me though are both out. It's "Road to Perdition" and "Talk to her". I've heard loads & loads of great things about "Road...", but I've never really trusted other peoples opinions (and I don't think you should) though. Unfortunatly I've also heard that it should be really American. I've grown tired of the American mainstream action films, so I think "Talk to her" might be good for me. A Danish filmcritic (who has just stopped working as such, because he felt like he wasted his time watching all those indifferent films) said: "for once you cry in the theater without shame, but feel that the tears aren't enough. The movie is a masterpiece!".

Oh yeah man I forgot, Minority Report is a beautifully crafted movie. It's just so polished and intriguing and evocative and complex and imaginative and just damn cool. The first trailer I ever saw of it looked like utter SHITE, but then everyone raved about it so I thought i'd see it anyway, and I was blown away!

I rather liked Minority Report and Bourne Identity, although they're not that good. They are still actionmovies, and although appealing they lack a good storyline. Of course there are exceptions.

I'm waiting in for the Two Towers, I'm very curious about how they filmed al the different storylines. And how they've woven it al together.