best movie?

:lol: Gummo! that movie is TERRIBLE!
i just watched Dark City earlier today..that one indeed owns things..

Dead Alive
Reservoir Dogs
Boondock Saints
The 13th Warrior
and stuff

MajestikMøøse said:
I've been trying to get ahold of the Seventh Seal for ages to no avail :erk:

I've got "Saraband" though, which is fucking depressing.

I found it at my local video store. If you have netflix, they probably have it

<---Ingmar Bergman whore

unknown said:
I found it at my local video store. If you have netflix, they probably have it

<---Ingmar Bergman whore

No netflix in Canada I believe, but I could be wrong

I just checked CDUniverse and they have it on DVD for $31.49, so I bought it from them.

Better than that quote for $57.99 that all the local stores give me :erk:

they seem to have a boxset there for ~$80 which Vargtimmen, Persona, The Passion Of Anna and some other one I can't remember what it was called as well... I might have to look into that.

Karmic said:
try Primer as well

I did...had to watch it a couple of times to get it. It's good, but it'd be better if the guys didn't talk so fast and better explained what they were doing...not all of us are physicists. I thought the last half hour of it was pretty humorous

and I'd get that box set of Bergman. Persona is another great film

There are so many good movies out there...

among my top favorites: This is Spinal Tap, Office Space, Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead (such a MUST movie, and my first Gary Oldman love)
The Shawshank Redemption, Ice Age, Nightmate abefore Christmas, Big Fish, Team America, God Said Ha!, Donnie Darko, The Crow, Princess Bride, Lion King, Pirates of the Caribean, BeatleJuice, The House of Yes, Spun, 8 Miles (yes yes, I liked it) The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Empire Of the Sun, Ringu,
Blaire Witch Project, The Labirynth... god so many more.... can't name all the movies I like... too hard!

Nightmate Before Christmas. XD I think you've been watching the wrong version, Karen. The one without the penis is much better.

pearlsbeforeswine.jpg