Best Mp3 player

tbh I think anything that isn't an ipod is cooler because it's not what someone like paris hilton would have.

ipods looked good to me a while ago now I'm bored of it. They're like the red post boxes and cream phone boxes (Hull joke) you kind of get used to the design after seeing it everyday for twenty million years.

Zunes look pretty much the same. Electronics that a woman would talk about as if it were a pet or a rampant rabbit aren't nerdy enough imo.

I've had so many arguments with my friends about iPods. Anyway whatever like most gadgety type shit there's a 'cool' one that's a bit shit and then some more techno-e ones that look like 80s vintage equipment. To me the latter is cooler...

what do the itunes haters not like about it? i've always found it to be great. sure its a lot of advertising but you can just ignore that

when I gave it a whirl (I don't actually have an iPod), it seemed to be using a lot of computerage to power it and it didn't work very well for me. My mums mp3 player can be synced with wmp and I like that, it's very simple and it means less shit added to the computer and generally wanting to run in the background and be a cow.

well that's what you do with any other program like that but people often want to use whatever they already use and change things because of one new purchase.

Honestly I tested it and it's my personal least favourite out of winamp, wmp, zune software and itunes.

what do the itunes haters not like about it? i've always found it to be great. sure its a lot of advertising but you can just ignore that

It can't do two things at once on any computer I've ever tried it on. If I'm syncing my iPod I cannot change the song I'm listening to on it and not have it crash. iTunes makes Vista look unbelievably reliable in comparison. It also looks like utter shit and requires you to use the search function rather than just browse through what you have, at least when you have as much music as I do. It has to convert the file formats of just about every song, which hogs disc space. It is just fucking shit. I love iPods but iTunes can lick my asshole.

It can't do two things at once on any computer I've ever tried it on. If I'm syncing my iPod I cannot change the song I'm listening to on it and not have it crash. iTunes makes Vista look unbelievably reliable in comparison. It also looks like utter shit and requires you to use the search function rather than just browse through what you have, at least when you have as much music as I do. It has to convert the file formats of just about every song, which hogs disc space. It is just fucking shit. I love iPods but iTunes can lick my asshole.

mine has never crashed anything and i just scroll through my music with no problem. i have like 60 gigs on it and it's easy as shit looking through albums. no disc space is wasted at all and it just converts stuff without me even realizing it. it is basically a perfect setup.

well i don't notice any wasted space. if it has saved all these extra copies i wouldn't have any computer space left at all. i wish i knew where i could go to delete all those so-called extra copies. i'm pretty bad with computer stuff.

when did they finally change that? I remember that being the only required file type, and thus massive size compared to a mp3/wav

when did they finally change that? I remember that being the only required file type, and thus massive size compared to a mp3/wav

The iPod has been mp3 compatible since its inception (I know, I've been using them since back in the day). You've been misinformed.