Best of 2006 so far

all_sins_undone said:
dumb lyrics.
boring, repetitive riffs.
prestigious, horrible filler songs.
absoloutely no flow in the album.

tool wanted to make "lateralus 2". they just couldnt achieve it.

LOL @ absoloutely no flow in the album, that just proves right there that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about!

all_sins_undone said:
dumb lyrics.
subjective opinion. Why are they dumb?
boring, repetitive riffs.
subjective opinion. Repetition doesn't mean boring, if that's what you mean.
prestigious, horrible filler songs.
subjective opinion. Filler songs might be highlights for someone else.
absoloutely no flow in the album.
What?? Ok that's your opinion, but I think it's biased as all fucks.
tool wanted to make "lateralus 2". they just couldnt achieve it.
subjective opinion. I prefer 10 000 days over Lateralus, and I'm not the only one.

all opinions are subjective. you obviously have a disgusting taste in music so this discussion really isnt worth it. this is like describing a color to a blind person who has never seen before.

10kdays wasnt terrible for what it was, but i have absolutely no desire to listen to it. lateralus and aenema were definitly better.

all_sins_undone said:
all opinions are subjective..

Followed by....

all_sins_undone said:
you obviously have a disgusting taste in music so this discussion really isnt worth it..
Well done, that was a nice contradiction.... :lol:

all_sins_undone said:
this is like describing a color to a blind person who has never seen before.
and thats about the most stupid analogy ever... Go learn how to make constructive points instead of Metal_wrath ones....:lol:

all_sins_undone said:
all opinions are subjective. you obviously have a disgusting taste in music so this discussion really isnt worth it. this is like describing a color to a blind person who has never seen before.
lol

Benighted1 said:
Followed by....

Well done, that was a nice contradiction.... :lol:

and thats about the most stupid analogy ever... Go learn how to make constructive points instead of Metal_wrath ones....:lol:
all opinions are subjective. that is what makes them opinions. its not a contradiction if you know what an opinion is.

you two are what UM member stereotypes are made of.

haha all sins just got owned by three different people at once.....

(I could insert a joke about his mum in similar circumstances but I won't)

Edit:- And LOL @ him apparantly knowing more about music than all of us just because we happen to like ONE album he doesn't)

Benighted1 said:

do it anyway :) mother jokes are still funny :loco:

Benighted1 said:

Edit:- And LOL @ him apparantly knowing more about music than all of us just because we happen to like ONE album he doesn't)
i didnt get owned, you're naive as hell.

and i didnt base the fact that i know more about music than you solely of your horrible tastes in music. kthx.

all_sins_undone said:
i didnt get owned, you're naive as hell.

and i didnt base the fact that i know more about music than you solely of your horrible tastes in music. kthx.

3 people telling you your all shit is getting owned the way I see it mate. Your just too stupid to realize..... yea and I have horrible taste alright, I mean my two favourite bands are Opeth and The Beatles, man they both suck:rolleyes: