Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Our Infinite Struggle

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Vanishing Light

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Your Bedtime Story Is Scaring Everyone

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
i like leeches the frist time i heard him say it rips it hurts it blew my mind. it was the perfect thing to sing. i dont know about n e one else but it had some meaning to me it was just perfect

Leeches, I remember hearing this and thinking 'wow, Anders CAN pull off cleans!'. Cool song, though like most of CC I don't listen to it much anymore.

i like leeches the frist time i heard him say it rips it hurts it blew my mind. it was the perfect thing to sing. i dont know about n e one else but it had some meaning to me it was just perfect

:rolleyes:

When you grow up maybe your taste will improve. As well as your spelling.

Nothing, he just likes to critisise all opinions that are not his own.

not having listened to the cd in a long while and not remembering all the tracks, I would say Scream is by far the one piece of donkey crap that lead me to wanting to rip my ear drums out.

I still enjoy take this life.

dead end by fucking far. the lyrics crush on this song, and really reminds me of good old school in flames.

by the way, the female singer does a great job on this song with anders.

too bad the rest of the album couldn't have been this great.

Lisa does do a good job, Dead End is one of the few tracks I don't mind jamming to off CC. Decent lyrics for once.

Come Clarity's lyrics fuckin suck. "It's not so much the pain, it's more the actual knife, pretending the picture is perfect, I cut myself to sleep" ? FFS. The album is rife with poor lyrics, "A tear for the poet that can't be heard", "Expose the dark side, aching and emotional", "They scream, You scream, I scream, but no one listens" ... oh shit, it goes on and on. Mostly emo bollox, the only songs with remotely good lyrics are Leeches, Dead End, Pacing Death's Trail (only by virtue of being so simple), and some of Versus Terminus. The rest suck, and I'm not even one to harshly critisise the band, but fuck... I can't believe the same person who wrote the lyrics to Colony and Clayman wrote Come Clarity and ASOP. It's a steep, steep decline.