Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Our Infinite Struggle

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Vanishing Light

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Your Bedtime Story Is Scaring Everyone

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Come Clarity's lyrics fuckin suck. "It's not so much the pain, it's more the actual knife, pretending the picture is perfect, I cut myself to sleep" ? FFS. The album is rife with poor lyrics, "A tear for the poet that can't be heard", "Expose the dark side, aching and emotional", "They scream, You scream, I scream, but no one listens" ... oh shit, it goes on and on. Mostly emo bollox, the only songs with remotely good lyrics are Leeches, Dead End, Pacing Death's Trail (only by virtue of being so simple), and some of Versus Terminus. The rest suck, and I'm not even one to harshly critisise the band, but fuck... I can't believe the same person who wrote the lyrics to Colony and Clayman wrote Come Clarity and ASOP. It's a steep, steep decline.

Agreed man.

This is a hard choice, I love every song on this album (other than that stupid Bedtime Story but I dont count it). I picked the title track.

I went for Pacing Death's Trail. Not the most popular up there I see, but really, one of the most intricate and old school songs on the album. Plus it kicks ass.