Best show you've been to?

Forgot one:
Killswitch engage/unearth/nora/redchord- red chord opened, my 2nd time seeing them and they were awesome. Nora as always kicked ass, those crazy fucks know how to a crowd moving. Unearth and kse sets kinda of blend toegther because they place went nuts abosulty fucking crazy, bodies flying everywhere huge pit, tons of fun even though carl from Nora kicked me in the head with his huge foot. My first time seeing Kse and with Howard jones and it was amazing he is the man.

And I can't forget GWAR, those shows were fun as hell, espically when I got to meet them and drink there beer!

Again.So many to chose from.The ones that always stick in my head would be HELMET on their final tour.CANNIBAL CORPSE on the bleeding tour.CARCASS on the Heartwork tour.ENTOMBED,YOUNG GODS,MR.BUNGLE on the California tour.FANTOMAS,TOMAHAWK,TOOL on their current jaunt.SLAYER.They never dissapoint.

My band supported Infernal Method(Australia) not to long ago and those guy's were one of the coolest bands i've seen in a while.Anyone who loves technical melodic death metal would be wise to suss these guy's out.

hmmmm probably the cannibal corpse, dew scented, severe torture, viu drakia gig i went to a couple of months back at the mean fiddler, london, that was a great show!

really difficult ... probably most impressive was Eric Clapton in 1998, although there was not a big show. It is just the presence of genius with his acustic guitar.
Cheerz

i have been to so many shows, but i must say that the very best show i have ever seen was Dream Theater, the first time i saw them on 5/9/98

a very very close second was Liquid Tension Experiment 1/22/99.

Originally posted by tara
I've been to a lot of good shows but my favorites have been as follows:

it was almost an honor to be in the same room as Samael.

It's cool to hear someone else say that! I have been a fan of Samael since 1994 and I would have to say they are EASILY the most underated band in the extreme metal scene and are absolutely phenominal live!

In flames/soilwork/pain- London Mean Fiddler (october 13th 2002)

In flames/dimmu borgir/lacuna coil/nevermore/susperia- London Astoria (erm....i forget the date, some time around may last year i fink)

or

Peacefest 2001- Katatonia were absolutely awesome!

ahhh....such good memories

I've been to a lot of shows, but my favorite ones are

LOLLAPOOLOZA- soundgarden, pearljam,ministry, red hot chili peppers plus others- ministry was the best

anthrax with white zombie

nine inch nails

many slayer shows

and overkill at a small club
I can name others but those are the best i can think of.

I've been to a ton of shows over the years. But my favorites have been:

The Tea Party @ Metropolis in Montreal a few months back

Slayer at a small venue (Palladium in Worcester, MA) - 120 degrees inside a totally packed house

Santana back in 1978

Korn - I think they put on a great show

Tool

Enslaved - liked the music, but what made this one weird was it was at a dive, and there were probably 30 people there. Enslaved was still very thankful that people were there, but it seemed so intimate

Honorable mention to: Dimmu Borgir, Van Halen in the David Lee Roth Days, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Styx (in their prime), Kansas (in their prime), Blue Oyster Cult/Black Sabbath (Dio was the singer), Hypocrisy, Soilwork, and many more

Originally posted by nergal_S
shokrok.. what was the blind gaurdian set list? I am going to see them realy soon in LA

I can't remember all of them, and I don't want to ruin the surprise, but let me just say - you'll be extrememly happy with what they choose! :D

~Sh0k~