Best songs...

Rabenreich

bad bass player
Jul 21, 2002
Midgard
Visit site
Well i heard a bit of them...and they sound very well...could you pealse tell me some good songs/albums wich i could listen to,to build me a oppinion :cool:

Thank you ppl!!!I'm going to buy Slaugter of the soul today.This band is brilliant!The music AND the lyrics...wich is very rare in Deathmetal-genre.

Well...At the gates have a new fan *s*

city of screaming statues
with fear i kiss the burning darkness
suicide nation
the beautiful wound
all life ends
raped by the light of christ

Well i did,and you're right.It IS more...complicated.It is that kind of music you must "really" listen to.I mean you can't do other things at the same time :)
I checked a few of "With fear i kiss..." and "The red in the sky..." and i like them too.But i did not find a song like "Slaughter of the soul" yet.

I would also recommend trying "the flames of the end"....actually it is an instrumental song (the last one on the album "slaughter of the soul"),bearing almost no resemblance to the typical ATG stuff,but it is really outstanding..."slaughter of the song" couldn't end in a better way....after the sadness/bitterness/whatever the album/music/lyrics create there come "the flames of the end" as salvation....from pain....

okey,nobody understands what i'm talking about :) maybe telling that "t f o t e" would be imho the perfect soundtrack for commiting suicide or the ultimate funeral song would help you understand a bit....

~mel~ ( tell me people am i going insane....)

Originally posted by Melancholia
I would also recommend trying "the flames of the end"....actually it is an instrumental song (the last one on the album "slaughter of the soul"),bearing almost no resemblance to the typical ATG stuff,but it is really outstanding..."slaughter of the song" couldn't end in a better way....after the sadness/bitterness/whatever the album/music/lyrics create there come "the flames of the end" as salvation....from pain....

okey,nobody understands what i'm talking about :) maybe telling that "t f o t e" would be imho the perfect soundtrack for commiting suicide or the ultimate funeral song would help you understand a bit....

~mel~ ( tell me people am i going insane....)
yep. i love it too. its the perfect thing to bring you back down after the sonic assult you just encountered. a nice background while you're thinking to yourself "what the hell just happend?" yeh i think it would be a good funeral song, like when the coffin is being carried out. you are cute.
-neal

my personal favourite is the swarm, but actually there are a lot of songs, which are almost as good as this one... like Nausea, Forever Blind, Slaugther of the Soul, Blinded by Fear...

Slaughter of the Soul is great...;)
but Under a Serpent Sun is very cool...
the beginnig (of uass)...
wwwwwwoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww :) :) :)