Best Summoning album?

My favourite is Stronghold also. I own Minas Morgul, Stronghold and Let Mortal Heroes..... but i've heard them all. Stronghold is probably the most varied of them, and that'd be why I like 'em. It's a nice transitional between the pure ambience of the last album and the last touches of black metal from before, although they are rare on Stronghold. I dunno. I just like the atmosphere. =)

Like GoD said though, you can't go wrong with ANY album, so it really doesn't matter much.

I've never figured out why this band excites people so much. I've listened to almost all of their releases and have never been able to sit through a song without skipping to the next. Not to mention the sound quality of the drum machine, the other instruments used, and the actual recording process, which are all less than stellar.

Anyone care to break down why this band is so great, and in the process, not have a negative opinion of me for honestly stating what I think of them, and asking why they appeal to so many of you?