Best voice in metal?

I wish people wouldn't just say the name of the singer, say the band as well, a lot of the bands I listen to I don't know the names of the singers.

I seem to be in the minority on this, but Nergal's layered voxx on Demigod were insanely fucking badass.

Conquer All is, too me, the essence of badass, tbh. Fucking ill riff (yes, stolen from anthrax) with those beastly vocals coming in, killer drumming, etc. The only song that I'll play at dangerously high volumes. Unfortunately they kinda butchered it when I saw them live (or maybe the sound people did; it wasn't even recognizable until the chorus).

Conquer All is, too me, the essence of badass, tbh. Fucking ill riff (yes, stolen from anthrax) with those beastly vocals coming in, killer drumming, etc. The only song that I'll play at dangerously high volumes. Unfortunately they kinda butchered it when I saw them live (or maybe the sound people did; it wasn't even recognizable until the chorus).
+1 to Nergal, especially on Demigod. Slaves Shall Serve, especially the opening, and Before Aeons Came are way too awesome.

not the best but travis ryan is really underrated. anyone who's seen him live should be able to respect him as a vocalist and as a complete psycho