Better, worst and bizarre) jobs

Vintersägen

Reaching the infinity
Feb 8, 2003
Alpha Centauri
Visit site
Mr. V, since you're a guy who likes to experiment things, I find myself in a little bit of curiosity about this:
What was the better, the worst and the most bizarre job you ever got(outside of music)?

P.S.: If the other guys(and girls) from the forum want to answer, feel free to do it. :D

Vintersägen said:
Mr. V, since you're a guy who likes to experiment things, I find myself in a little bit of curiosity about this:
What was the better, the worst and the most bizarre job you ever got(outside of music)?

P.S.: If the other guys(and girls) from the forum want to answer, feel free to do it. :D
I don't think I've ever have had a job that I really hated, of course some have been better nad vice versa...I liked my job at the theatre as asound engineer, don't really hail my days in the metal industry(and we're talking physical METAL, not music) but it still worked out. My aim is to become a Teacher!

mr V

Vintersorg said:
My aim is to become a Teacher!

mr V
Mathematics teacher? Sounds a little strange this guys as a teacher:

kungfufighting.jpg

vintersorg030517_13.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahah... just kidding... :D
I know you'll be a great teacher! Good luck!

Vintersägen said:
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahah... just kidding... :D
I know you'll be a great teacher! Good luck!

Hah, that`s really surprising (but he`ll do a good job, I suppose)!

Damn... I wish, WE had such a cool guy as a teacher in my youth!!! :D :D ... I would have enjoyed that sooo much to have a "metal-guy" as a teacher!!
:kickass:

My first job ( i was 17 at this time) was garbage collector, u know the guy behind the truck... I got no choice at this time...
Very hard and dirty job, but i had the impression to be usefull for the society even i nobody recognize your work...

Vintersägen said:
vintersorg030517_13.jpg

some guys I know used to have a (metal) band called Calculus... they'd sing about math. kinda funny.

cddisc.gif
Type O Negative -- October Rust -- Love You to Death
/* random quote */
Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies).
-from The Revocation of Independence

Actually, one of the best jobs I know if is the one I have now... travel the world (on company expense), spending 1-6 months in most locations. Some of the engineering work is somewhat new to me, but I'll have it figured out in a few months.

Since I spend more than 10 months outside of my home town every year, my company pays for a hotel (and rental car) whenever I DO go back to Chicago. So I don't have to pay for a car, insurance, or an appartment.

So, I get to travel to cool (and some not so cool) locations for free, learn the culture, spend time with the locals, and I make a bunch of money to boot! Only downside is I never know my schedule. I should be leaving Taiwan in mid to late January, but that can get pushed back. After that, I have no clue where or when I go to my next assignment. I rarely know anything more than a month in advance.

cddisc.gif
Discotruck -- Discotruck -- Hold Me Now
/* random quote */
Blackwater Park

it does sound exciting and it's cool that you like it.....but I doubt I could do someting like this. How long will you carry on travelling around anyway?