Big announcement

That show will sell out no matter what even with zero promo, I thought we were gonna have some big announcement. Whatever it's not like this is the first time I've been disappointed by this band. I'm getting more convinced that this album is not even being worked on at all, I don't think it'll ever come out. I'm following Dan's band and I get regular updates and it's coming soon, that makes me anxious and want to buy it. DOES ANYONE FROM ANTHRAX READ YOUR OWN BOARD? GIVE YOUR FANS SOMETHING!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

and once again Anthrax will put on their nostalgia-show on april 23rd with the newest song from 1993 while Metallica have 'Death Magnetic', Slayer 'World Painted Blood' & Megadeth 'Endgame', it looks like Scott & Charlie are not interested in putting out a new album, 'Vampyres', 'Fight 'Em' and 'Revolution Screams' are from 2008.

"...hopefully by the end of the year":lol:

Scott used to post on here didn't he - he probably still does without letting on who he is. So, I'm pretty sure the band DO read this forum, they probably just don't like the abuse they get.
Which is well deserved - stop pissing off singers and release a fucking album!

That show will sell out no matter what even with zero promo, I thought we were gonna have some big announcement. Whatever it's not like this is the first time I've been disappointed by this band. I'm getting more convinced that this album is not even being worked on at all, I don't think it'll ever come out. I'm following Dan's band and I get regular updates and it's coming soon, that makes me anxious and want to buy it. DOES ANYONE FROM ANTHRAX READ YOUR OWN BOARD? GIVE YOUR FANS SOMETHING!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

Anthrax doesn't exist anymore.

The problem is that they can't just go and release the fucking album even if we all screamed our lungs out. I'm sure there is so many business crap, red tape and fucked up contracts involved. That's why this band has been so much of a drama past few years. This is not a college band any more. Who knows if they ever put it out (and in which line-up) and I think it's not really up to the band members themselves.

I think my days as a fan are slowly numbered. I like hanging out with you guys though, but I haven't really listened to much Anthrax in quite some time.

It doesn't really matter to me. I'm still a fan of their music so I can just listen to what they already have out. As far as the band goes...it's their life and they can do whatever they want with it. The band members are older now and have families and other business opportunities going on so they can't just focus on the new album. If the album comes out later than expected, or even at all... than that's cool with me.

families, other business opportunities, bla bla bla
other bands members also have families, i'm sure there are reasons we the fans don't know.

If the album comes out later than expected...:lol: 5 years later? 10? or more? and in 2020 we finally get a new Anthrax album with 10 songs: 'Vampyres', 'Fight 'Em', 'Revolution Screams', 'Earth On Hell', '604 Pt. 2', 'Taint Pt. 2', 'Cupajoe Pt. 2', 'We've got a situation here (The Damned Things Cover)', 'Fucking Hostile (Pantera Cover)', 'Enter Sandman (Metallica Cover)' BONUS TRACK: 'Would? (Alice In Chains Cover)'

didn't they write a whole album with Dan Nelson a few years ago? Man, i would marry imf09 just to hear it!:lol:

I think so but who knows, it could be taking longer than expected because maybe they may have a few surprises? Maybe they are doing away with most of the songs that the fans think will be on the album and are starting over since Joey is back. Just a thought.