Big announcement

:lol:
i bet no metal musician gets more attention from metalheads than Justin Bieber. Bieber this and Bieber that leads to over 300.000.000 views for his videos on youtube, i'm afraid Bieber will become the new King Of Pop one day, still better than imagine him as the King Of Metal:lol:

Believe me or not, the only time I have seen or heard him sing was in the South Park episode, where he got smashed by Cthulhu himself :lol:

Practicing HELMET songs getting ready to jump ship :lol:

I actually saw Frankie (and John Tempesta) live with Helmet in early 2005 and they were great live. Frank's backing vocals were even perfect for that band. He was a GREAT fit.

But of course he's irreplacable in Anthrax and that's where I'd want him to stay. But with the way things in Anthrax are creeping along, he might as well do some other shit LOL

I saw Anthrax with Joey Vera once and Frank's absense was very noticable. Joey or John fans I think can all agree, Frank is a fucking mad man live and his energy is unmatched.

i bet no metal musician gets more attention from metalheads than Justin Bieber. Bieber this and Bieber that leads to over 300.000.000 views for his videos on youtube, i'm afraid Bieber will become the new King Of Pop one day, still better than imagine him as the King Of Metal:lol:
I had 3 different versions of Bieber living below me (all female) a really fat one a less fat one and a skinny one.

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

Yeah it's not like my life revolves around Anthrax, but six years is a long time to be waiting for the new album, which should have been in my collection two years ago. I believe this is the longest they've ever gone without releasing new music, and that sucks. Time is running out, they ain't getting any younger.

And it probably won't live up to the 6 year gap either.

Here's an announcement that Maidenfan is sure to enjoy: I may be joining a Metallica covers band.

Hey just because I despise Metallica doesn't mean you have to. I would rather see a good Metallica cover band than the actual band. I have seen a few that were great. I am sure Metallica in the mid 80's put on some amazing shows. If they were to play in club setting it would be so much cooler. They have become and arena rock band which is just not the same.

The one I saw was called Creeping Death. It was like watching Metallica in the mid 80's in a small club

Here is a video from them. Their singer sounded and looked almost identical to Hetfield in the 80's

http://www.creepingdeathonline.com/Video/DyersFuckinEve_768K.wmv