Big announcement

I think so but who knows, it could be taking longer than expected because maybe they may have a few surprises? Maybe they are doing away with most of the songs that the fans think will be on the album and are starting over since Joey is back. Just a thought.

Do people really care anymore??? The biggest surprise would be that they actually release an album. I remember Bush talking before last summer's shows that they threw around the idea of releasing an ep to hold fans over, why the fuck don't they do that??? This band is a joke with a capital J. All the hype everyone on here talked about with Joey being back, that the band is gonna be a force to reckon with again, yeah, I see that's really worked out well. Every time they get momentum they stall out or go and do some other stupid shit, reunion tours, side projects, t.v. shows. Blame it on management, side projects, family, etc., etc. If they really wanted to release it they would find a way.

Do people really care anymore??? The biggest surprise would be that they actually release an album. I remember Bush talking before last summer's shows that they threw around the idea of releasing an ep to hold fans over, why the fuck don't they do that??? This band is a joke with a capital J. All the hype everyone on here talked about with Joey being back, that the band is gonna be a force to reckon with again, yeah, I see that's really worked out well. Every time they get momentum they stall out or go and do some other stupid shit, reunion tours, side projects, t.v. shows. Blame it on management, side projects, family, etc., etc. If they really wanted to release it they would find a way.

I don't really care what they do. I just get tired of people whining about the album whether it's coming out soon or not.
In a way I hope an 'insert foot in mouth' situation happens for all you whiny complainers if they come out with killer album this year.

So what do you think is the real issue?

There is no issue in my opinion. Scott and their producer/ butt rocker Rob is out touring with The Damned Emo Queens which is pushing everything back. The 'business people' are trying to find the right time to release it. They will be doing these big 4 shows. I am sure they are waiting for a ton of the big 4 dates to be announced and they will find a way to release either during or after that tour. That is the biggest promotion they could ever get. They will try to milk this big 4 thing as long as possible to further delay the album.

It has nothing to do with Joey or Scott not liking Joey etc. It is all about Scott and Rob out fucking around with the Damned Emo Things. If Scotty and butt rocker Rob wouldn't have done this Damned Queens album, the big 4 were to never happen in the USA i can promise you the record would be out and in stores a lot sooner than 'later this year'

They aren't going to release the album without some major promotion, the big 4 festival will serve as that promotion. It may not come out until after that big 4 tour. They can tell everyone at these shows that a new Anthrax is coming out and play a new song like they did at the Jaegermeister tour. But this will be on an even bigger stage. I am sure once the big 4 is done and they have pimped the fact that the new record is coming out they will release it and then go do headlining shows to promote the new album... that is is Scott and Rob are still into playing metal music and not completely converted into emo fags

Joey seems to be the only guy actually motivated in this band anymore

What a bunch of pussies

I don't really care what they do. I just get tired of people whining about the album whether it's coming out soon or not.
In a way I hope an 'insert foot in mouth' situation happens for all you whiny complainers if they come out with killer album this year.

What are you talking about? We complain because we want a killer new album this year. The sooner the better.

What are you talking about? We complain because we want a killer new album this year. The sooner the better.

Amen. This guy Scooterville is a fuckin pussy and doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

This album should have been out by now. Now it may not come out until the end of the year, maybe longer? You have Scott out touring with The Damned Emo Things.... it is just really disgusting what has happened to this once legendary band.

Amen. This guy Scooterville is a fuckin pussy and doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

This album should have been out by now. Now it may not come out until the end of the year, maybe longer? You have Scott out touring with The Damned Emo Things.... it is just really disgusting what has happened to this once legendary band.

I was actually referring to you as far as the whiners go. You bitch and moan about emo fags and what not. Grow up pussy bitch. I would slap you like one if you were in front of me.

I'm all for the new album. If they come out with it soon then great, if they don't whatever I'll be fine with that.

So you don't even care if there is a new Anthrax album? Why are you even on here? Do you even care about the band or it's future? I know me and just about every other forum member on here, despite our differences wants a new Anthrax album. That is one big reason we are even all here to talk about it, get excited about it, and speculate about it.

You sound pretty much like someone who just goes with the flow and doesn't care much about anything. Yawn

So you don't even care if there is a new Anthrax album? Why are you even on here? Do you even care about the band or it's future? I know me and just about every other forum member on here, despite our differences wants a new Anthrax album. That is one big reason we are even all here to talk about it, get excited about it, and speculate about it.

You sound pretty much like someone who just goes with the flow and doesn't care much about anything. Yawn

I do care. You see my signature right? I'm just not one to get my hopes up even though I do believe they will have an album out by the end of the year. I'll probably start comlpaining 2 years from now if an album isn't still out lol.

:lol:
i bet no metal musician gets more attention from metalheads than Justin Bieber. Bieber this and Bieber that leads to over 300.000.000 views for his videos on youtube, i'm afraid Bieber will become the new King Of Pop one day, still better than imagine him as the King Of Metal:lol:

I'm all for the new album. If they come out with it soon then great, if they don't whatever I'll be fine with that.

Yeah it's not like my life revolves around Anthrax, but six years is a long time to be waiting for the new album, which should have been in my collection two years ago. I believe this is the longest they've ever gone without releasing new music, and that sucks. Time is running out, they ain't getting any younger.

Yeah it's not like my life revolves around Anthrax, but six years is a long time to be waiting for the new album, which should have been in my collection two years ago. I believe this is the longest they've ever gone without releasing new music, and that sucks. Time is running out, they ain't getting any younger.

They HAVE released new music - some of them anyway.