Big News Coming Soon

So how much longer do we have to wait for the big news? Must be more than three or four weeks now... we have been patient for sooo damn long, so please tell us the news! :lol:

I want to know what the big news is too... I've been waiting for 3 weeks!
Jk, the big news is that I'm pregnant and toke is the dad!

Wow, a medical wonder! That should make you guys pretty rich! And I hope you still will have some time left for Pyramaze besides your medical examinations and interviews, because the media will harass you! :lol:

I won't ask how you got pregnant though...

Haven't you guys seen the movie Junior? Of course it's possible! :)

0783230370.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Wait for it... waaaait for it... ;)
I agree with everyone else, I'm sick of waiting for this big news as well! Please tell us what it is...

By the way Urban, you should really look into joining this bad ass band named Pyramaze! It's the perfect match... ;)

Pyra...whatta?

PyraMAZE!

Actually, they've just released their third album "Immortal", with the unbelievable Matt Barlow on vocals. The first two records were sung by none less than Lance King! You should really check out all their albums, they've not released a weak song yet. Every second of music they wrote up to know is simply amazing!

But the best thing about this band is their attitude: their dedication to the music AND to us, the Pyrawarriors, is outstanding! They talk to us on this forum, answer our questions and keep us up to date... almost... since a month we all are waiting for some big news. I really wanna know what this news will be about. Maybe a new vocalist! By the way, do you know Urban breed? I guess he would really fit in perfectly!

Conclusion:
PYRAMAZE IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD WHEN IT COMES TO EMOTIONAL, EPIC POWER METAL AND ALLEGIANCE TO THEIR FANS! :worship:

Hope I could help you!