Big News Coming Soon

Yeah well - Jonah was a bit premature here just to tease you guys 'n girls a bit. Kind of like when he's having sex I've been told....... *just kidding*...... or am I..... *just kidding*. But yeah - big news are indeed coming, sooner or later, depends on how you perceive time i guess. But i would say it's soon now.....

:devil:

:lol:

SOON... such a strange word, I HATE IT!
sooner or later? ahhhhh...

*calming down*

Alright, I'll be patient again...

hm... how do I perceive time?

"time what is time,
we'll never know,
so don't take care,
then time is time again..."

That I do, sir. Like I said in my thread about people's introduction to metal; Blind Guardian opened up a "new world" of music for me that I never thought existed. Somewhere Far Beyond--to me--is a classic. So yup, I'd say I know the song pretty well. Cheers bro! :kickass:

I honestly doubt it. Beside the fact that it's really expensive, they need a new vocalist to make one, which would be much bigger news than just a music vid anyway ;)

So, it's been about, 3 weeks I think since the beginning of this torment, and still nothing.
How much longer do we have to wait? :(

"Soon" and, "Not much longer" are all relative to the persons own view of reference for time.
Just like for somepeople how "no" means "yes", especially in scenarios with "safe words"

So how much longer in minutes/hours/days, anyone?