Big News Coming Soon

Big news: I just got the Dance of the Mourning Child CD!! woooh. Too bad theres no booklet/song list? Listening though and its great :)

yeah sorry about the lack of booklet, i am too broke ass to be able to afford packaging and stuff :( glad you like it though -jw-

yeah sorry about the lack of booklet, i am too broke ass to be able to afford packaging and stuff :( glad you like it though -jw-

Oh no, problem.
Yeh its great, I love listening to celtic music to get away from the mind-pounding metal every now and then, even times alot of orchestral stuff I listen to is too extreme for my current mood.
Is there a published track list somewhere so I know what the songs are called other than Bear Mountain? haha.

Oh no, problem.
Yeh its great, I love listening to celtic music to get away from the mind-pounding metal every now and then, even times alot of orchestral stuff I listen to is too extreme for my current mood.
Is there a published track list somewhere so I know what the songs are called other than Bear Mountain? haha.

1. Bear mountain
2. Vermont
3. I, on the Inside (acoustic version of a Structure of Inhumanity song) ;)
4. Dance on the Mourning Child
5. The Floating Bridge
6. Legacy in a Rhyme (original instrumental version)
7. Alone Under a Gray Sky
8. Closure

Lightyears are over...still waiting...for a new post from RedCriss...or not??? Such a long time ago! For what are we waiting here, does anyone know??? :rolleyes::(

Lightyears are over...still waiting...for a new post from RedCriss...or not??? Such a long time ago! For what are we waiting here, does anyone know??? :rolleyes::(

Surely not for another stupid post of mine! :lol:

I guess something about this news did not happen as planned yet, so there's a "little" delay... of a week, two weeks, a month, ahhhh... damn, I wanna know!

So Jonah, please tell us at least how much longer we have got to be patient! Thanx! :saint:

Omigod....

I've been checking this thread everyday since Jonah first posted on it... and still NOTHING!!! Whatever this is Jonah... it better be good!

OMG OMG OMG OMG this is gonna rule, I know it! We'll try to be as patient as we can. I still haven't began chewing off my own body parts so I suppose that's a good sign :p