Big News Coming Soon

So you're gonna tell us Matt stays in Pyramaze? THAT would be some good news... indeed, the best news since you've told us that Matt joined Pyramaze in April 2007!

But whatever these news are going to be, I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT... no, what I wanted to say is: I'll be patient, sitting here night and day, checking the forum every minute until I know what this is all about! I'll be veeery patient! :saint:

BEHOLD - THE NEW SINGER FOR PYRAMAZE!!!

281585479_small.jpg

I'm not sure if he is a good singer. :lol:

If I had some wishes for the news, there would be:

1. A new singer, not matter who, but a good one.

2. They come to Germany and I can see them!

3. A video from A Beautiful Death - like the movie 300 -
and the band in these sexy uniforms :D

Yes, they've recruited the "Dolph" for their newest lead singer! I knew that dude was holding out on us... :headbang::headbang:

But in all seriousness, I hope the news is either...

1. Matt has managed to stay in both bands.

2. They managed to snag another well balanced singer, perfect for the band!

3. They've managed to set up a tour that some how manages to come through Colorado :)

Either way, I'm pretty damn excited and cannot wait to hear what's up.

Three wishes? Is there a fairy godmother? Either way, here are mine:

1. Matt returns!
2. Matt returns!
3. Matt returns!

So, if you take a closer look, it's just one wish, and do I really request too much by wishing one dream comes true? :lol:

-- during year of the phoenix --
"I DEFEAT ALL MAN!!!"
"YOU WILL LOSE!!!"
"I MUST BADEEAAAKK YOU!!!"

*sounds of crickets chirping*

"How I do?"

Come on Jonah, turn the silence into thunder!

Sorry, had to.

Also; I feel obligated to beg you to indure a ten hour flight and come to Australia just incase this is news about a tour. So;

Please, Please Jonah, Michael, Toke, Neils and Morten (and whatever vocalist you choose for you're band), Please tour Australia (or at least come to Queensland).
Hell, I'll even bake you hash cookies!

"Yes sir, folks it appears the tension and the hype is building to astronomical proportions!!! What do you think, Bill?"

"Well Phil, I-"

"So as we're observing the situation at the moment one has to wonder, what could the news be?"

"Actually I think maybe it-.."

"Stay tuned, folks for more news on the buildup on this exciting, intensifying revelation!!!"

"Fuck y-"

"So all we can do now is wait, watch, and maybe touch ourselves a little."

"I already a-..."

"You sure have a sick mind, Bill. Stick around!"

Yeah well - Jonah was a bit premature here just to tease you guys 'n girls a bit. Kind of like when he's having sex I've been told....... *just kidding*...... or am I..... *just kidding*. But yeah - big news are indeed coming, sooner or later, depends on how you perceive time i guess. But i would say it's soon now.....

:devil:

Yeah well - Jonah was a bit premature here just to tease you guys 'n girls a bit. Kind of like when he's having sex I've been told....... *just kidding*...... or am I..... *just kidding*. But yeah - big news are indeed coming, sooner or later, depends on how you perceive time i guess. But i would say it's soon now.....

:devil:
Haha, oh damn, this forum never ceases to AMAZE me! :lol: But I agree with Iced Dog, Jonah's secrets safe with us... :heh: