Biggest letdown?

Originally posted by ashure
So personally hearing this kind of lectures about being openminded or some stuff like that is what I can't stand lately, I don't get those people who think Cradle of filth is after money, but also think we should give the same credit to 'poppy' Theatre of Tragedy.Who-and/or-what do you think ToT is making their new music for?

............ I don't ask you to like it, but in my opinion lots of people are comparing them to their old stuff and as it's not that what they like, they don't like the new direction...
Cradle of Filth is after money. (not because they signed to Epic, but because they released 2 needless albums (esp. the live one, I didn't knew they had a great livereputation :rolleyes: )
And with Musique and Assembly they lost more fans then they gained.....

I wasn't laughing AT you.I was laughing at the situation.I mean there is like only you and me defending cradle of filth and so on.
and I can't even believe my eyes actually reading such a post from you.

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
From what I can remember it was a decent album (the first with the new guy). Nothing to write home about but some nice straightforward crushing, good soundtrack for vacuuming... But then again I never was a fan of old (or new) Sepultura.

Max's songs :mad: aaaaaargh RUINED!!!

Has anyone head (and seen) the Haggard DVD/VHS?
If that´s playing live I don´t know what to say...!
The music almost sounds exactly as on the records, and sometimes you hear the growls going on for a long time, and the vocalist (Asis) closes his mouth much earlier... If it's live they´ve must have used some other footage. I'd say this is bad since I really like this band and it seems that the crowd was awesome!

(whoa, now I'm not sure I should have placed it on this thread, but hey, I don´t like this release!):p

this' not any letdown or some, but has anyone tried to watch/listen TOOL dvd (does that have a name..dunno?) i bought it that one day.. it takes some time to find the songs..and yet i don't even know how many videos there should be, exciting that is.. :rolleyes: really weird.. oh well, when speakin of TOOL..not a surprise :D

I borrowed that one from a friend of mine once. Pretty cool dvd. I can't remember every video, but from Undertow there should be atleast Prison Sex and Sober and three or four videos from Aenima. Plus Hush from Opiate. So six to seven would be my guess...

hmm..seems i've found 'em all then..? oh, and the other disk comin with..we were wondering , with my mate, why the hell there's no picture but the music's playing..?? it's a normal audio cd.. felt kinda stupid. atleast this time it wasn't only me :D