Biggest letdown?

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Well then you should learn from the masters. Maybe visit Finland one day? (referring to the ever-going 'do we talk too much about alcohol' -discussion :D )

ahh I already did travel to Finland but to my chance my Finnish friends I've stayed with were just like me..even worse they hate beer.:(
but if I come again, the first person I call for would be you master!
thumb.gif

Originally posted by Don Corleone
you are joking, right? you never get drunk at least? (im only talking about alcohol)

well I've never lost myself which is getting drunk, and that was what I'm talking about.
but if you say for ex 'drinking beer' is being intoxicated then I have been that of course.

Originally posted by ashure
ahh I already did travel to Finland but to my chance my Finnish friends I've stayed with were just like me..even worse they hate beer.:(
but if I come again, the first person I call for would be you master!
thumb.gif

:lol: Well you should. You know I have a direct line (like a bat-phone, really!) for these kind of cases. When the duty calls I put on my tights and cape and rush out. :dopey:

no, really. You should visit us again. When actually did you come here last time?

Oh, and gettin back to the topic.

I found a guy at huuto.net (that's the finnish bidding place like ebay but smaller :) ) who sold me Lady Snowblood -dvd (japanese samurai-stuff) at pretty low price. I really was lookin forward to see the movie after hearin lots of praise for it and because I like those kind of movies... And the reviews of the dvd said it was a decent release with a decent picture for a movie that old. Bollocks.

I got me a 'high-quality' bootleg with pretty mushy picture (or if not a bootleg, then some truly fucked up release of some really small company...). Fuck I'm so pissed off right now. I will watch the movie, deffo, and I ain't tryin to get me money back since it wasn't expensive at all. But still. You really couldn't tell the difference since the front cover on both releases are similar. This was the second time I fell for such a fuck-in-the-ass...

PERKELE!

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
:lol: Well you should. You know I have a direct line (like a bat-phone, really!) for these kind of cases. When the duty calls I put on my tights and cape and rush out. :dopey:

no, really. You should visit us again. When actually did you come here last time?

:lol:

I've been in Helsinki for Tuska festival 2000 and if I have chance (a cool host actually:p ) I'd like to come again :hotjump:

Well I am serious. I love (ok, maybe a bit strong word :D ) hosting people, one reason being that I've crashed so many times in peoples apartments during my travelings so that kinda thing just grew on me. It's nice to be able to help peeps even if just a little...

So in other words, ole hyvä :)