Billy must get all sorts of ass

FattyDingDong

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2010
The man speaks his mind, has that alpha male mentality and clearly doesn't care about his physical appearance. I think alot of women would find that sexy.

The man speaks his mind, has that alpha male mentality and clearly doesn't care about his physical appearance. I think alot of women would find that sexy.
While you have have the beta male personality where you sit on your knees all day with your finger up your ass wishing you could ride a hard one. Some women think thats sexy... well they arent really women, just guys dressed as women, but I bet they still think its sexy

Dude I laughed so damn hard I almost spit my beer all over the screen!!!

:headbang:

While you have have the beta male personality where you sit on your knees all day with your finger up your ass wishing you could ride a hard one. Some women think thats sexy... well they arent really women, just guys dressed as women, but I bet they still think its sexy

Butthurt much?

Did you idiots respond to this thread before or after Billy took his fat cock out of your ass?

Seems like a butthurt response from some dicksucking fanboys who for some pathetic reason are fans of a has been/never was, angry, racist, chunky pig.

Did you idiots respond to this thread before or after Billy took his fat cock out of your ass?

Seems like a butthurt response from some dicksucking fanboys who for some pathetic reason are fans of a has been/never was, angry, racist, chunky pig.

Has been/never was... did you think of that yourself? How could Billy be a has been if he's a never was? What's the matter, did Billy hurt your feelings with one of his songs? :cry: I bet it was A.I.D.S. wasn't it, you didn't like it that Billy ripped on gays because you're gay.

Second, Billy is actually back in great shape and in a new band.

Third, I bet you don't have the balls to say those things to Billy's face.

GEEZ, PEOPLE!!
i go away for just a couple of weeks, thinking things here will be ok in the meantime. i come back and you've left the door open for another trolling douche nozzle to wander in.

i see i cant ever go on vacation again.

GEEZ, PEOPLE!!
i go away for just a couple of weeks, thinking things here will be ok in the meantime. i come back and you've left the door open for another trolling douche nozzle to wander in.

i see i cant ever go on vacation again.

Good one Sue! I was waiting for you to comment. Jeez, this board is actually stranger than the Anthrax board....and BTW Billy we never did get your take on the Ass-thrax situation. I would love to hear your opinion.

Have a Blatz everyone!

If you knew anything, you would know me and Billy dont get along so well. Actually, me and a lot of people on this forum dont seem to get along :guh:...

But the reality of it all is, you are a douchy troll who suffers the epic fail every post. At least when I troll the forums, I use the same name, same profile same everything for the last 6 years. But a pussy fagot like you makes a new one and pretends that the shit they say is funny, hurtfull and even inteligent. When you and the other poser trolls post their shit saying that people are "dicksucking fanboys".... Jesus, how many time have people here or on any forum heard the same things over and over... its old dude(?).

At least someone laughed at my post... thanks Tman:kickass:

If you knew anything, you would know me and Billy dont get along so well. Actually, me and a lot of people on this forum dont seem to get along :guh:...

But the reality of it all is, you are a douchy troll who suffers the epic fail every post. At least when I troll the forums, I use the same name, same profile same everything for the last 6 years. But a pussy fagot like you makes a new one and pretends that the shit they say is funny, hurtfull and even inteligent. When you and the other poser trolls post their shit saying that people are "dicksucking fanboys".... Jesus, how many time have people here or on any forum heard the same things over and over... its old dude(?).

Great, another retarded troll. To borrow a line from Lich King: "I hope you get hit by a bus...why?...YOU SUCK!!!"

So based on your response it's clear that you are a butthurt dicksucking fanboy. If you weren't one, you wouldn't have responded at all.

As one of Billy's bitches, I would like to know in greater detail why seemingly intelligent( intelligent is spelled with two L's) people like yourself have a hard-on for fat, middle-aged, neanderthal. So I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions and I want to have them answered immediately.

1) Who is your daddy and what does he do? Opps! Sorry scratch that one, I already know the answer... your daddy is Big Bad Billy.

2) Do you and Billy not get along because he's putting his dick in some other manslave's asshole?

3) Did Billy leave you for a black man?

4) Did Billy leave you for a Jew?

5) Can Billy see his own toes?

6) How long have you known that you were gay for Billy?

7) Is there a chance you two will ever reconcile and have sweaty, disgusting make-up, man-sex?

So based on your response it's clear that you are a butthurt dicksucking fanboy. If you weren't one, you wouldn't have responded at all.

As one of Billy's bitches, I would like to know in greater detail why seemingly intelligent( intelligent is spelled with two L's) people like yourself have a hard-on for fat, middle-aged, neanderthal. So I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions and I want to have them answered immediately.

1) Who is your daddy and what does he do? Opps! Sorry scratch that one, I already know the answer... your daddy is Big Bad Billy.

2) Do you and Billy not get along because he's putting his dick in some other manslave's asshole?

7) Is there a chance you two will ever reconcile and have sweaty, disgusting make-up, man-sex?

8) Is the female poster who responded to my thread actually a female? And if so, is that a real photo of her? If it is a real photo, why does she have it as her avatar? Is she trying to get a date on the Ultimate Metal Billy Milano forum?

8) Is the female poster who responded to my thread actually a female? And if so, is that a real photo of her? If it is a real photo, why does she have it as her avatar? Is she trying to get a date on the Ultimate Metal Billy Milano forum?

Man you are really a good laugh to read. I have nothing against gay fantasising, to each their own, but you have probably chosen the bad forum. There are plenty forums all over the web where you can discuss gay fantasies, I am sure. Good luck!

epic_fail.jpg

yes.

Fattydingdong was rejected by his daddy early in childhood, where most kids sucked thier thumb as kids Fatty would get serious with the family dog by playing red rocket till it got to the point where the dog would run and hide after fatty would walk into the room. Fatty has had homosexual fantasys for many years now and only after being caught on craigslists men for men section has he been able to exspress himself in public by masterbating in mens room stalls while listening to the sounds of guys pissing in the urinals
Fattys mom told me this story the other night after we were done making love to which i responded, " Listen just take your money and get the fuck out and no you cant smoke that shit here"

Sad world we live in my friends, a sad world :(