Bin Laden is dead.

Actually, I kind of agree with the above quote. I feel relief at this guy's death, but not joy. The people who lost family members and loved ones in 9-11 aren't whooping it up in celebration. They know it won't bring their friends back that bin Ladin is dead. This is closure, and nothing more.

Yeah.. I'd pity his family, though. I imagine that they're either as crazy as he was, or he had them killed.

actually there were people who lost family in 9/11 celebrating last night in NY....did you not watch any of the coverage?

Well, they're certainly free to do whatever they like, but I think I'd feel guilty for doing any type of celebrating. I didn't lose anyone in the attack, and it would feel weird, yanno? The only people I know who DID lose someone definitely aren't celebrating.

I'd like to know who actually put the bullet in him.

Speak for yourselves, it's a glorious day, and celebratory stuffs should be given to our military.

Merica, fuck ya.

Yeah I don't think ANYONE's death should be "celebrated." Obviously I am relieved to know that he was brought to justice, though.

I am just sick of the people praising Obama for getting him when all he did was give the go-ahead. It was the troops who got him and did the dirty work and risked thier lives.

While obviously we should not de-value the actions of the military unit that brought him down, come the hell on. What about the CIA operatives that risked their lives to get the intelligence? What about Obama commissioning the CIA to begin this search for Bin Laden and then assisting the CIA in August helping them through the year to carry out intelligence gathering and finally authorizing his capture?

Saying "it was the troops" is as childishly hyperbolic as saying it was "Obama." Not every soldier in the military got him, only a small secret unit, so why make such a ridiculous distinction? When people say that "Obama" got him, obviously they mean his administration (i.e. those that worked under his authority), nobody is implying that he flew out there on a flying shark and ripped Bin Laden's heart out with his bare hands, so why are you even bringing this up? It's just stupid.

Oh wait, looks like Obama really DID do it himself, according to this photographic evidence:

barack_obama5.jpg

No no, I'm talking about the..

"Obama is lying! He did this so more people will vote for him!" conspiracy theories.

They're all over Facebook.

I really need to delete some people.

AWESOME.

I hope people like you who I have on my facebook delete me...because the less SHEEP and NAIVE folks on my news feed the better.

Bin Laden has been dead for years but why debate it with you? You are already convinced that your Government and Obama is your Lord, and Savior.

Please don't make me go all Jon Schaffer on everyone's ass because you cannot keep it civil.

Conspiracy theorists line up to the right behind Brother Ventura.

Liberalites line up on the left where the goverment can do no wrong.

Civil adults that are happy that justice has been served and could care less about anything else can line up behind me.

Haha that pic is awesome.

I hate to sound like a asshole but seriously the fact that some of us QUESTION things doesn't mean we are conspiracy whack jobs. Open your eyes and learn to question things.

The timing of all this is beyond fishy, and the whole buried at sea immediately because of Islamic practices is a bunch of bullshit.

Well you're free to question, but just because I don't think this is all a ruse to make people vote for Obama doesn't mean I worship the guy. That's kinda silly, don't you think? I mean, when I heard the news on the radio, the last thing on my mind was,

"Wow, Obama killed Bin Laden! I'd better vote for him, this time!"

it was,

"Wow, Bin Laden is dead. Huh. I hope (insert friend's name here) feels some closure, now."

It was actually sarcasm. It was basically to show you your reaction to your facebook friends was the same "knee jerk" reaction. Just because someone on your facebook has a different opinion doesn't mean they are conspiracy idiots and need to be deleted. They have a difference of opinion, and should be entitled too. If you can't handle that perhaps you shouldn't be on social networking sites.

AWESOME.

I hope people like you who I have on my facebook delete me...because the less SHEEP and NAIVE folks on my news feed the better.

Bin Laden has been dead for years but why debate it with you? You are already convinced that your Government and Obama is your Lord, and Savior.

I'm really glad someone else said this, so I didn't have to. Cheers man.

Yeeaaaah.. I'm sorry, but if your first reaction to this news was a theory that Obama somehow orchestrated this to get people to vote for him, that sounds a little silly. To me. You're free to think how you like, but that's a little far-fetched for me.

And I believe in aliens.

Yeeaaaah.. I'm sorry, but if your first reaction to this news was a theory that Obama somehow orchestrated this to get people to vote for him, that sounds a little silly. To me. You're free to think how you like, but that's a little far-fetched for me.

And I believe in aliens.

I think there is several factors for the news but I would rather save the debate for PM's or emails.

I am a news junkie and have been for years but I always try to keep religion, and politics out of my discussions on forums, and my radio show.

But today especially I have been tired of seeing any of us who question anything being called conspiracy idiots, or whack jobs. I do not worship FOX, CNN, MSNBC, nor do I worship ALEX JONES, or JESSE VENTURA. What I worship is COMMON SENSE..... and when things to me don't add up, or make sense to me....I QUESTION IT.

I think there is several factors for the news but I would rather save the debate for PM's or emails.

I am a news junkie and have been for years but I always try to keep religion, and politics out of my discussions on forums, and my radio show.

But today especially I have been tired of seeing any of us who question anything being called conspiracy idiots, or whack jobs. I do not worship FOX, CNN, MSNBC, nor do I worship ALEX JONES, or JESSE VENTURA. What I worship is COMMON SENSE..... and when things to me don't add up, or make sense to me....I QUESTION IT.

Again, perfectly said.

Well of course, there's nothing wrong with questioning things. But look at it from my perspective..

I work at the US State Department, so all of my information comes to me directly from the source. I'm literally listening to all of this news as it comes to us, so, unless this conspiracy is so deep that they're lying to everyone in the government, the military, and the world? I very much doubt that they're trying to lie to us all. There's just too much work involved in a lie that big, and for too little pay-off.

I mean, the people who don't like Obama aren't going to suddenly like him just because he was the President when they killed bin Ladin.