Bitch about your life here.

tara

S.M.F.
Nov 29, 2002
Oklahoma
Sorry for this. I'm kind of pissed off and need to vent. If you have anything to complain about, please do so here. Here's my list of shitty stuff:

• I can't find a fucking job
  • My dog is licking and biting himself bare and I have no money to take him to the vet
  • My boyfriend's back is fucked up. He got into a car accident almost a month ago and is coming home early from work today because he hurt it again and I have to drive him to the hospital
  • My car is a piece of crap.

Ok

• I have to take summer school, for not one, but TWO courses, one of which I didn't fail but did bad in, and since my mom is a bitch she signed my up for it. Now I have to take classes every other weeknight from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM. And it doesn't end till August 12th.
  • I'm bored out of my fucking mind.
  • I'm broke.
  • I don't have a car to go anywhere to help me out of my bordom.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Alright, I have plenty to complain about. My life sucks:

I don't have a job, and haven't been able to find decent full time permanent employment since I was laid off in September 2001. I was fired from my shitty job as a personal trainer at Bally a month ago because I was complaining about being treated unfairly regarding pay. Not even temp agencies are able to find temp work for me right now.

I also don't have a girlfriend or ever get any, to add additional frustration and depression to my life.

My car is really fucked up and needs to be fixed, and the repair costs $2000, and I don't want to be spending that kind of money right now as I have no job. Arrgh!

Even though I'm 26, my parents keep calling me, and telling me that I need to go back to school (I already have a BA), or they will disown me.:(

I've been having a hard time sleeping at night and sleeping poorly in general because there are so many things on my mind and everything sucks so much.

ok......
well I dont have anyone to give me a backrub :yell:

well thats the only thing I can think of right now, Im bad at this game...:loco:

- I'm a n00b...
- My (ex) girlfriend broke up with me 3 months ago, and I still miss her to the point that I'm not even interested in dating anyone else yet.
- The company I work for is close to folding.
- I'm 33 and my hair is going grey.
- I was supposed to see Iron Maiden in Helsinki 2 days ago, but I couldn't... (related to the second point).
- My bank account is overdrawn. It's the bank's mistake, but I'm too apathetic and depressed to bother getting it taken care of.

Life's treating me pretty well at the moment, but I can say that I friggin hate it that people who have nothing better to do feel the need to gossip online about my life..some people need to go find their own f*cking life & not worry so much about mine. :bah:

All I can think of right now is that this girl I was seeing completely seperated herself from me and took my best friend in the whole world with her. No longer is he a black metal head...but (dare I say it)...punk *cringe*. There is alot more, but I don't think that anyone cares at the moment.

*i'm 19 years old and still with my sister in the same room
*my mom leaving this country for so much time in a few hours so i will have to take care about everything here :(
*i really dont like people and i dont like this fact
* i even hate myself sometimes :( really hate myself
*i dont like my brother or any other people from my family
*my botfriend never know how to comfort me in my bad days
huh :cry:

well.. these days everything's going wrong...

» i fucking hate myself, it seems like i do everything wrong. i feel like i'm not able to conquer anything.
» problems in the family, now i'm kinda used to it, but it's not good anyway, they just keep on fucking up my brain, please leave me alone!! give me a break!
» the person i love, well.... just shit..fuck that.. i hate him and love him, i don't really know what to do about it, and he just...he's making me insane...
» one of my best friends is gonne in vacations, and i really miss him...
Conclusion: i'm sad, lonely and fucked up.

- I'm bored at work - my back hurt from sitting all fucking day
- I missed the In Flames show (very pissed off!!)
- I'm going to the doctor next week for a fucking pap test YAY!!
- one of my girlfriend learned that she might have cancer - it sucks
- I'm always in a bad mood!

1. I'm loney.
2. I'm ugly.
3. I've got insulin dependent diabetes, 4 shots a day. And I'm as skinny as a rail.
4. I'm broke.
5. I rarely accomplish anything.
6. My boss is the biggest prick this side of the Mississippi.

-I'm off work the next 3 days with nothing to do...all my friends and family are outta town and my man has to work.
-My paycheck is going to suck cuz I only worked 2 days this week
-I don't make enough money at my job
-Its too fucking hot outside to do anything

Although after reading some of the posts, I almost feel embarrassed bitching about it.

-I get no sense of accomplishment from my work.
-I have no life.
-I can't find a steady relationship.
-I don't know what I want to do with my life.
-My band has some real talent, but no place to rehearse currently. On top of this, we are still lacking a bassist.
-Although my truck is an '01, it is a piece of shit (shouldn't have bought a 'kin Ford).
-I am almost 25, and that added to some of the above kind of scares me.