Bittersweet Feast

well, not at every show, but at least in seattle:lol:
or even better all TGE in order like on the disk +death of passion +POE tittle track + whatever=metal paradise.
Anyway, how is it going Steve?

Steve Smyth said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: You tell them! We did do BitterSweet Feast on the Opeth tour for a bit, and anytime Jeff and I tried to get the others to do Psalm or A Future Uncertain, someone would always find a reason as to why we weren't going to do them right now, but "later".:rolleyes: :lol:
Hey Steve,

Psalm and Bittersweet are the two songs you MUST play live.

I want to hear a live version of Psalm of Lydia, and if you guys don't play it when you come to San Antonio again I will throw baby seal innards at innocent bystanders in protest. Not that I need too many reasons to throw eviscerated cute things at people, now that I think about it, but... oh, fuck that, just play it.

Jeff

if we consider how many people are going to ask for this song in this thread....and if nevermore plays it everywhere people from the board demand it, it will end up .....nevermore playing it at every show.
MWUHAHAHA:headbang: :kickass:

I don't have the cd sleeve here with me at work
what songs on TGE did Steve write/cowrite besides BitterSweet Feast?

kmanick said:
I don't have the cd sleeve here with me at work
what songs on TGE did Steve write/cowrite besides BitterSweet Feast?
a future uncertain and sell my heart for stones and Steve has a few solos in final product, psalm of lydia, tge, medicated nation (not sure)

wow Really? "A future Uncertain" kicks major ass.
"Sell my Heart for Stones" is pretty moving.
Damn Steve, nice work! :kickass:
Must be awesome to be able to play with someone like Van.
seems like he can lay down just about any type of groove you need. :headbang:

Right on guys! Glad you like what I contributed!
Lord, that's right on; I don't have the cover in front of me, but if I remember, that's what I played on/co-wrote, except Medicated Nation, Jim wrote that one.

RaferMadness said:
You're music sucks and your an asshole...

sorry, I'm having a little trouble expressing myself.o_O
:lol: :lol: :lol: One of the best lines in that episode!

"A stitch in time, gonna save ya nine. Take it downtown, don't you mess me around."And all the other lines I can't remember!:lol:

Steve Smyth said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: One of the best lines in that episode!

"A stitch in time, gonna save ya nine. Take it downtown, don't you mess me around."And all the other lines I can't remember!:lol:

"It's an invention of mine, it's a strapless guitar that also functions as a girdle"
I seriously almost wet myself....

"Oh no, I'm also aware of my tongue!"

Brutal!! :kickass: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes, Steve, I believe that the Zebras in the book were getting their "Y's" instead of their "Z's".... It wasn't as funny as I rememberd :loco:

Steve Smyth said:
Snakes and Barrels, Seed! Check it out, tell us what you think! I'm pretty much loving every episode! Hats off to Brendon, Tommy and crew, for putting together such an awesome toon!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah, I watched it! Great show, first episode ive seen. When they go in to that hypnosisthingy when you hear warrel scream, that is so NEVERMORE! :kickass: