Guitar Solo Effect in Bittersweet Feast

Brooks said:
whammywh1.jpg
I've always wanted one of those.:cool:

Steve Smyth said:
A Future Uncertain is in Bb standard ( on a 7 string), and if we keep this column going through next year, it was one of the songs we were going to cover. Hopefully we get around to playing it live, don't know. What do you guys think? Should we?

YES!! Play it live! Thats one of my favorites off the album, man. I'd love to hear it live. Thanks for clearing up the tuning aswell. I hope you keep the article going man! I love reading it.

Steve Smyth said:
A Future Uncertain is in Bb standard ( on a 7 string), and if we keep this column going through next year, it was one of the songs we were going to cover. Hopefully we get around to playing it live, don't know. What do you guys think? Should we?

Definitely play it live! In fact, you, Jeff, and Warrel can do 3-part harmony in the intro. As I told you in Ft. Lauderdale, it definitely should be the next video after "Born".

BTW: you've got mail!!

Steve Smyth said:

YES! PLEASE! That's one of my faves on Godless! :headbang:

And yeah, I'd love to see that tune covered in a Merchants of Menace column, cause right now I couldn't decipher the solos if my life depended on it.o_O