Black Metal og satanisme

guttorm, i understand that im an outsider looking in due to the fact that ive never been to norway. but i just cant understand your "logic". burning churches makes no sense because all they are going to is rebuild it. if anything, it will make them try harder. why cant you just do your thing and let them do their thing?

TravisW said:
That sounds about like the black people in the USA who want to be repaid because their great-great-great-grandparents were slaves. If I were to take that attitude, I should be holding a great grudge against the Swedes and Danes, because they ruled my ancestors for nearly 500 years. But what does that have to do with me now? Nothing.

Honestly, Guttorm, if somebody elses' beliefs are that threatening to you, the problem probably isn't them.

i hAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS POINT. i'M HALF ARMENIAN AND IM FOREVER TRYING TO CONVINCE MY NAN THAT SHE CANT PERSECUTE THE YOUNG TURKS TODAY FOR WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE GENOCIDES. JUST LIKE YOU CANT KEEP HAVING A GO AT GERMANY FOR SOMETHING ONE MAN DID. ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE TO PERSECUTE MANY PEOPLE, CHRISTIANS, JEWS, MUSLIMS, ETC FOR " FOLLOWING THE LEADER" JUST LIKE WITH THE WAR GOING ON NOW. THE AMERICANS ( AND US BRITS) ARE BLINDLY FOLLOWING A LUNATIC (GEORGE BUSH) INTO A WAR.... YET CAN ANYONE REMEMBER WHY?? THE FIRST REASON WAS THAT THEY THOUGHT SADDAM MIGHT SUPPLY BIN LADEN WITH WEAPONS TO ATTACK AMERICA. THEN THE EXCUSE CHANGED TO THE FACT THAT SADDAM HAD WOMD. NOW ITS TO FREE THE IRAQI PEOPLE. WHAT NEXT?? I DONT LIKE HIS MOUSTACHE????!!!!!

LadyA said:
i hAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS POINT. i'M HALF ARMENIAN AND IM FOREVER TRYING TO CONVINCE MY NAN THAT SHE CANT PERSECUTE THE YOUNG TURKS TODAY FOR WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE GENOCIDES. JUST LIKE YOU CANT KEEP HAVING A GO AT GERMANY FOR SOMETHING ONE MAN DID. ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE TO PERSECUTE MANY PEOPLE, CHRISTIANS, JEWS, MUSLIMS, ETC FOR " FOLLOWING THE LEADER" JUST LIKE WITH THE WAR GOING ON NOW. THE AMERICANS ( AND US BRITS) ARE BLINDLY FOLLOWING A LUNATIC (GEORGE BUSH) INTO A WAR.... YET CAN ANYONE REMEMBER WHY?? THE FIRST REASON WAS THAT THEY THOUGHT SADDAM MIGHT SUPPLY BIN LADEN WITH WEAPONS TO ATTACK AMERICA. THEN THE EXCUSE CHANGED TO THE FACT THAT SADDAM HAD WOMD. NOW ITS TO FREE THE IRAQI PEOPLE. WHAT NEXT?? I DONT LIKE HIS MOUSTACHE????!!!!!

It's really annoying with posts like this, turn Caps lock off please.
It's like screaming incoherantly, besides you're hardly even making a point here...

Tyr said:
It's really annoying with posts like this, turn Caps lock off please.
It's like screaming incoherantly, besides you're hardly even making a point here...

:yuk: Yup, that sucks!

We hat a guy at a university forum, who always had=
this si=
gn in his te=
xt, and he=
hardly wrote= two wo=
rds in one=
row,no one kne=
why=

=> unfortunately he left university:cry:

TheLedTool said:
Generally, nature does have a role in Christianity, but it's not entirely pleasant (like you were saying or trying to say, essentially). It's something generally to exploit, as it could be seen as a gift from God or what have you. I, personally, do not appreciate the attitude such extents as it is often taken.

(By the way, I'd still never condone Church burning. It won't get you anywhere anyway and just shows irrationality when approaching the subject.)

I've never heard any christian say that nature is a gift from their god. As far as I know, they only care about making all humans work good together and to make the empathy grow. Things that I couldn't care less of. But now, there are of course people with different views of their religion, so some christians may actually show some concern to the nature, but I still don't like their main ideas, so it won't make much of a difference. If this is far away from what your opinions are, then I accept that, you may think what you want.

thebigyetti said:
guttorm, i understand that im an outsider looking in due to the fact that ive never been to norway. but i just cant understand your "logic". burning churches makes no sense because all they are going to is rebuild it. if anything, it will make them try harder. why cant you just do your thing and let them do their thing?

They can't rebuild it, if there are more people with the original faith here. And church-burnings would be ONE way to open not-totally-lost people's eyes.

For some reason, I see church burnings as a fundamentalist way of doing things, sort of like the anti-Christian fundementalists. It's an extreme statement solely against the religion, even though quite a few followers of it are more open minded then the vocal majority claim to be. I just think it's sad religion in this day and age still matters in places and people haven't woken up and realized that nobody has memories of dying, so nobody can say for sure "this is the way it is".

Ive never been to a hotel that didn't have a bilebull that wasnt altered after I left, although I don't burn churches I do think theres less damage done than the inquisition.:devil:
My favorite bible is the homebrewers bible.:)

Guttorm said:
I've never heard any christian say that nature is a gift from their god. As far as I know, they only care about making all humans work good together and to make the empathy grow. Things that I couldn't care less of. But now, there are of course people with different views of their religion, so some christians may actually show some concern to the nature, but I still don't like their main ideas, so it won't make much of a difference. If this is far away from what your opinions are, then I accept that, you may think what you want.

I meant as in "there are trees. We can cut them down at will and they are there to make us happy." It's the concept of dominion over nature rather than nature being the control itself (Christianity). If you wanted to see the opposite, the more "native" religions tend to be so. For example, Native Americans, before any "Western" influence, would never clear out the land of trees and then use it for agriculture. Something like that would be "against nature."

i never got the whole church burning thing. theres no point to it. the churches are rich enough to feed third world countries, they just build another church. the most effective way to rise against christianity is just to ignore it. beleive what you believe and let others be. they'll soon realise a fault in their belief system as soon as something bad happens to them and they realise the there is no god.