The Norwegian Thread

I thought ikke was used to say "I don't like things" like Jeg liker ikke vinteren, so it can be used as "My favorite color isn't blue" or anytime as substitute for isn't?

I wish the phenom could translate what he just said to me in English, I don't speak or write Norwegian that well yet. Something about not liking something and the words come or shall in there somewhere?

Vess du fan ikke kan oppfør dæ årntli så ska æ stapp høue ditt opp i ræva di, så kan du sett dær, aleina i mørtna, å prat mannskit me dæ sjøl.:lol:

!!!!!!!!!:lol:!!!

Swedefag! :)

No.

I wish the phenom could translate what he just said to me in English, I don't speak or write Norwegian that well yet. Something about not liking something and the words come or shall in there somewhere?

He basically said something like this:

For fucks sake, if you can't behave properly i'm gonna shove your head up your ass so you can sit there, alone in the dark, and talk shit with yourself.

:lol:

hei hei min norsk venner :) Hvordan går det for alle?
Hei min natt venner.:) I gar Jeg ga pa kino av sa Bruno og Bruno er god. Jeg ga kjøpsenteret og kjøpte Adidas klaerne av skjurter, musikk av Eazy E og Dimmu Borgir, og gitar verktøy. I gar var veldig god.:)
I dag Jeg var kassere og praktisert boksing og gitar.

Does anyone here know of ways I could stay at Norway? Like for educational opportunities for a week or so? It'd be something nice to do in the winter or right after I graduated college before I moved off to Las Vegas.

Technically 18 years old i believe, noone really cares THAT much though. In stores you gotta be 18 to buy beer and liqour up to 20%, you have to be 20 years old to buy hard booze