Black Rose Immortal

shark22

RuffRyda
Oct 18, 2004
Was there a fiddle or organ playing in that song specifically right after the talking stops "rising sun..." Sounds like a an organ or someting also another part near the end of the song right before the solo after the acoustic part just like a daaaa, daaaa, daaaaa, daaa. Just wondering what was used here.

Yeah, those albums featured nothing but guitar elements in their songs. This has been mentioned alot in the past.

That is ONE HELL OF A PART though, that you speak of.

yeah, i think youre thinking of the guitar swells...they are done by using a volume pedal to increase the volume of the note after it has been plucked...cool sound!

Wow I could have sworn that they were using some other instrument. I remember hearing that in "Apostle in Triumph" there was a fiddle or violin being used. If they were guitars being used the guitar is a more dynamic instrument than I thought. Although, I do believe an organ was used in Epilouge though.

shark22 said:
Wow I could have sworn that they were using some other instrument. I remember hearing that in "Apostle in Triumph" there was a fiddle or violin being used. If they were guitars being used the guitar is a more dynamic instrument than I thought. Although, I do believe an organ was used in Epilouge though.

Yes, Fredrik Nordstrom played a hammond on Epilogue.

brian, someone on here is using one of my favorite quotes of yours as a sig.

nice syntax there dorian. ^

They do use some effects though, such as the bass at the beggining of the song. Off topic, The clean vocals at the end of the song sound very eerie...

Offer topic, I heard the BOSS GT-8 effects processor is the best. I'm not sure if they use a GT-6 or a GT-8... just thought I'd mention that.

shark22 said:

again, there's NO VIOLIN IN THE APOSTLE IN TRIUMPH. :yell: