BLACK SABBATH REUNITES

It's fuckin Black Sabbath man c'mon this isn't some bullshit this is thee Black Sabbath. How many times do you get the opportunity to see the fuckin original lineup of Black Sabbath. This band could of been dead 25 years ago but amazingly they are still making records.

I'm not missing Sabbath like I missed Judas Priest on their final tour. No thank you, I will see Black Sabbath if I have to eat a baby.

I'm not missing Sabbath like I missed Judas Priest on their final tour. No thank you, I will see Black Sabbath if I have to eat a baby.

I can understand wanting to see them before they hang it up, and honestly, they should have thrown in the towel a while ago. I love Sabbath as much as anyone; Master of Reality is one of my top ten metal albums. I just cannot shell out the cash to see Ozzy. I skipped his concert last winter here in Vegas, but a few friends went. I don't recall exactly what they said about Ozzy's performance, but I remember the words embarrassing and incoherent were used. I saw Priest because a couple of free tickets fell in my lap, but I would much rather see a new and upcoming band at a small club or bar. It is usually less crowded, the drinks are more affordable and most of the time I can actually meet the guys in the band.

Let's not all treat this as if it's a surprise, we've all seen it coming for a long time. That being said...

Aww_Yeah_meme_Meme_Faces-s250x196-156976-580.png

It's not the reunion that surprised me, it's the fact that they're gonna record a new album. DO WANT.

Now I think it's time to play the "Guess how much the tickets and tour shirts will be!" game. :lol:

I think shirts'll be at least $50.
Shit tickets being that much as well.