Blacklodge T/ME

WINTER TYRANT

Jan 24, 2008
In case you didn't know, Blacklodge just put out their new album that was distributed by Noevdia along with Abigor's Time is the Sulfur in the Veins of the Saint. What were your first impressions and your last? I thought that it was a very suiting third full-length album from the allmighty Industrial/Black Metal Band from France. I still have yet to listen to fully appreciate it as its only been out three days...and if you don't know who Blacklodge is then it would behoove you to contact your proctologist so he/she can help you remove your head.

I have been waiting for this album to come out for a long time.
So far I have only heard "Sector G" and really enjoy it.
I'm still waiting for them to get back to me on whether or not I can get the album with the other merch I ordered through Darkness Dealer...:mad:
I promised myself I wouldn't download the album, but waiting is getting painful :lol:
I'll probably just order it from another place today.

I was going to go through Darkness Dealer but found it for around 14 Euro at Osmose Productions. I initially wanted to get it through Noevdia with the Abigor release but I am not patient enough.
http://www.osmoseproductions.com/item/2/0-110402-0-1-0/114100113/blacklodge-t-me-3rd-level-initiation-chamber-of-downfall-.html This is where I got it from, I paid a bit extra but it was worth it to me.

Yeah, I'm thinking of just getting it off of AJNA or Osmose and whenever the hell they get back to me on Darkness Dealer :lol: I'll just get the Merch.
So do you have the album already or are you just waiting for it to arrive?

Speaking of Osmose I just saw on Metal Archives that Azk.6 and Toxik are out of Arkhon Infaustus :cry:

Speaking of Osmose I just saw on Metal Archives that Azk.6 and Toxik are out of Arkhon Infaustus :cry:

Damn, that does suck ass...and yes I have the album, I had that fucker overnighted:kickass: its been a while since I last got an album...about 2 weeks!

Damn, that does suck ass...and yes I have the album, I had that fucker overnighted:kickass: its been a while since I last got an album...about 2 weeks!

Same here, I usually just download and then blow my money on all of the merch. I wanted to buy this one though because it's one of the few that I have actually waited for. When I heard Sector G on one of thier live youtube vids I was sold.

So how would you rank this album compared to SolarKult?

Its hard to say to be honest with you, this new album has a lot of potential but it usually takes me some time to warm up to a new album to see if it lives up to the bands name. I think I'll still like SolarKult more because it was the first for me though, but this one does not disappoint and has lived up to my expectations.

Just ordered it off of AJNA along with "Sulfur...".

I'll add my thoughts when I get it.