Blind Guardian is YAYALICIOUS!

guardian fucking rules :kickass:
You're the mystical old bard
on your journey through the dark
Mystical old bard
Your journey through the dark!!!!

time what is time defintly steals though whole album though then tanelorn, bard song, and of coasre journey through the dark

I love blind guardian, just recently gotten into them, i dloaded Follow the blind (i think thats what its called) and imagionations from the other side, love them of course... also on a related note, dloaded the Demons and Wizards CD, which is good, besides the fact that it just sounds like Iced Earth with Hans from BG singing instead

come on blood on my hands, filddler on the green that album is great, has the best of IE and guardian in it

Yeah, and you, Guerrilla, need to be beat in the head with a sausage by a giant rabbit. Okay, argument, who is better, Iced Earth or Blind Guardian? Isabel says Iced Earth, but she's just a stupid little child.

blind guardina crushes iced eath, iced earth sn't very far behind though, wait no they lost barlow now thier in the dust, new guy is good but doesn't fit the IE style
so guardian does and always has been better

Blind Guardian are original.
Iced Earth aren't original.

Blind Guardian is like a second Maiden.
Iced Earth is like a second Metallica, except continuing in the black album vein instead of 'evolving' with load albums.

Personally, the word yayalicious is gay. Not surprising though, Frinya prefers hugs over handshakes and IE over BG. She's borderline braindead!!

DUDE, lom, your hair looks fucking pathetic

It's like...my hair in grade 7 or 8

thank satan I grew that shit out

sorry

retarded penguin said:
Blind Guardian is like a second Maiden.
Iced Earth is like a second Metallica, except continuing in the black album vein instead of 'evolving' with load albums.

this may have been one of he dumbest things ive ever heard a tr00 metalhead say :Spin:
then again it is your opinion

what's stupid?

Blind guardian start with an AMAZING sound, like maiden
then they begin to betray it....while isolating old fans, gain more
they continue the trend remaining somewhat true to their roots until about 6 albums in, they go nuts and completely change their sound and experiment like madmen

iced earth started by ripping off cardinal bands, or being infuenced...whatever (maiden, metallica, ac/dc)
metallica did the same (motorhead, diamond head, tygers, maiden, venom, angel witch)
after a few albums in they decided to go with a more polished sound. metallica went WAY beyond that, IE stuck with it.