Blind Guardian is YAYALICIOUS!

Penguin, hugs > handshakes by far. You only think otherwise cause you don't get hugs from hot chicks.

And the word yayalicious is a majestic word.

MAJESTY!! Amazing fucking speedmetal. All bow and worship that song.

IE > BG by simple virtue of the first three albums. Thrash rules all, especially when ya got Jon Greely and the Almighty Barlow. And SWTWC ain't bad either...certainly, IE hasn't done anything outright BAD like Night At the Opera. Just a couple boring ones.

Oh, I see. So by your logic... YOUR SISTER, prefers hugs because.....she's....been......hugged.....by......hot......chicks......meaning......your......sister.....is......a......lesbian?

hmmmm
Anyway. I just prefer handshakes.
Women generally have beautful hands
and men, IT'S A TEST OF POWER

and it figures a dumb metallica fan would like dumb metal like dumb SWTWC
dumbdumbDUMB
bo!

And like I told Isabel, the ONLY thing that IE has done that is better than any Blind Guardian cd is Burnt Offerings. NotS is great, but falls to its knees and sucks the almighty cock of Nightfall in Middle-Earth.

it just depends on what style you like better. personally i like iced earth better. but i'm just a stupid little child in a blind guardian shirt.

Pyrus said:
You're awfully bitter for a guy who wasn't even around back in the 80s when Metallica was thrash.

What does this mean?
Honestly, I can't understand this statement's relevancy.

ct_thrash said:
it just depends on what style you like better. personally i like iced earth better. but i'm just a stupid little child in a blind guardian shirt.

At least you can admit it. :D

Blind Guardian are simply the best. Original, unique, epic, clever...Divine. My favourite band ever, they rule...The day when I met Them in Milan and got autographs and photos was maybe my best...Listening hansi is like an extasy (and Listening to him singin' in my language - Italian - is very...funny!)

...Bards we are, Bards we will be and Bards we have always been...